« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Venus Williams

Booze Cruise Karaoke Jam

3/8/2011 7:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Venus Williams got her karaoke on in front of a cruise ship full of screaming fans of the band 311 ... and we've got the whole thing on video -- choreography included.

0308_venus_311_launch_EX

TMZ obtained footage of the awesome performance shot last week on a Carnival Cruise in the Caribbean, hosted by 311.  In the clip, Venus and two friends are singing "You Wouldn't Believe" -- and they even threw in some dance moves.

Turns out Venus' group was randomly chosen to be in the karaoke contest -- which was judged by 311's lead singer.

Checkout the video ... the tennis ace definitely scored with the crowd.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tomen8r

That's how a good Jehovah's Witness acts. They booze it up, get drunk, sleep around, worship material possessions, engage in worldly fashion, flaunt money and so much more!

She exhibits behavior no religious person should engage in. What a freakin' hypocrite. NO wonder no one on the tour likes her...

Tres

VENUS IS ACTUALLY WELL RESPECTED ON TOUR,AS IS HER SISTER. SHE IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON FROM HER SISTER. IF MANY OF YOU WERE TO ACTUALLY WATCH TENNIS INSTEAD OF BELIEVING ALL THE CRAP YOU READ ON THIS BOARD YOU'D KNOW THAT. THEY ARE BOTH GREAT LADIES,BUT VENUS IS THE MORE RESERVED SISTER;HENCE THE NAME "THE REGAL ONE". LOVE YOU VENUS!!!

scott

I wouldn't of thought a sister would be digging 311.

Andrew Hetzler

I was on this boat and she was a BITCH! Wouldn't say hi to anyone wouldn't pose for one picture with anyone. AND she stole my spot in that Karaoke contest. She was also very drunk and disorderly by the time she got up to sing. I have pics too.

Amy

I was on the cruise and she was one of the better ones that sang. People were awful! (She sang on another night too and did the robot! Everyone loved it.) And I don't like the term "Booze Cruise" ... it was an AMAZING experience shared with a ship full of 311's biggest fans. It was the trip of a lifetime!

Oh, and Scott, there were a lot of "sisters" (and "brothers") on board.

camaguey

World to Venus Williams: DO NOT quit your day job. (I didn't even finish watching the video. That's several seconds I'll NEVER get back. Also: TMZ I hope you're happy: NOW I'M BLIND AND DEAF!)

MinDelicious

I actually met Venus on the 311 Caribbean Cruise this past wkend! I sat right behind her on the first karaoke night, she sang that night too! Got a pic with her! Find me on FB to see...
search MINDI STOOTS and ADD! :)

DavePA311fan

Setting the record straight. I was on this cruise:
It rocked! I was in this karaoke contest too.
In fact, somehow I got eliminated and then ultimately was chosen 1st place. I sang "Beyond the Grey Sky" (or most of it...lol). I shook Venus' hand afterwards and had a few words. I thought she was very nice. I knew she was a 311 fan, but I was shocked when I saw first her on this ship! And then the contest! And jsyk, everyone did fine! WE ALL got up and sang in front of a whole lot of people we didn't know, but knew were hardcore 311 fans, AND Nick Hexum! Thank You 311!! And Forget the Naysayers. Piece.

Hand Banana

FAIL....she doesn't even know the words and she sounds horrific. Plus her knuckles are dragging on the ground. I just lost respect for 311.

1992 called, they want their "RUNNING MAN" dance routine back!

What is she doing on a cruise when her sister is re-cooperating from multiple Pulmonary Embolisms from Steroid and HGH growth Hormone abuse?

fahad gull

i wanna know when is she gonna play again...............i mean in which tournament................

Starshines

311 fans RULE!!! I, of course, being one of them too!

SEPHERINA ALLARD

very nice venus ...you go girl.....

Halong Bay Cruise

Welcome to Princess Junk, Our Princess Junk is designed on the style of a traditional sailing boats of Ha Long Bay, and are the first small deluxe one-cabin junks in Ha Long Bay, Halong Bay Private junk and Halong Bay private Cruises. if you want a more detial Halong Bay Cruise.

Andrea

Chosen at random? BS, she got to participate in every extra activity she wanted while the rest of us did have to be chosen at random. Venus isn't the real story here, where's 311's credit?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2