Lindsay Judge Claims TMZ Is CIA

3/10/2011 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's judge is pissed ... that TMZ got information about his sentencing recommendation even though he wanted it held confidential ... this, as he has given Lindsay more time to mull over his sentencing offer that WILL involve jail time.

Lindsay Lohan Case
Judge Keith Schwartz was beside himself, saying he told lawyers on both sides to keep the sentencing proposal under wraps.  We posted a story shortly after the meeting, saying the judge would impose a sentence -- possibly 3 months in jail -- if Lindsay pled guilty or no contest.

In court today ... Judge Schwartz said we should work for the CIA.  Compliment accepted.

The judge has sent the case to another judge -- Stephanie Sautner -- for a preliminary hearing, but he's giving her one more chance to accept his offer.  Lindsay will be back in court before Judge Schwartz on March 25, and she can plead either guilty or no contest to the grand theft charge.

If Lindsay doesn't accept the plea, Judge Sautner will hold a preliminary hearing on April 22.  At the same time Judge Sautner will decide if Lindsay violated her probation -- and it's virtually a sure bet the judge will rule Lindsay did indeed violate it.  At that point Lindsay will go to jail as she awaits trial.

Word to Lindsay -- TAKE THE PLEA!

Superman

Another ho-bag skanky outfit, I see!!! She dresses more conservative when she goes to bars!!!

Sarcia

Look at TMZ trying to take all the credit. LOL Judge also mentioned Radar Online.

TMZ and Radar Online ruin lives, blow things out of proportion and exaggerate. They go way behind gossip, if anybody is hurting Lindsay case it TMZ and ROL. But that's my opinion. :)

steeler fan

Someone please put that bitch in jail look at her facial expressions and the disrespect she shows in the courtroom, nobody but a "celebrity" can get away with that ****. It's not fair, while the rest of us would be kissing the judges ass.

dynahog

Lindsay,
THIS IS YOUR DECISION.

If it were me and I knew that I did nothing wrong, I refuse to make any plea other than NOT GUILTY.

In fact, I'd have my lawyer petition the Judge to waive the March 25th date, and proceed to trial immediately.

If he refuses, have your lawyer appeal it in a higher level court for failure to be given a speedy trial.

TiffC

Did Lovag get her rack done... or is that just Kleenex?

shutupalready

TMZ Cares.....about revenue.

Posted at 9:37 AM on Mar 10, 2011 by jim
-------------------------------------------

jim cares........about attention.

Darla

JUDGE SCHWATZ IS A PUTZ. Another starf-cker in the legal system.
He's not man enough to give her jail time.

player hater;game hater

Never mind being annoyed by TMZ your judgeship, why didn't you taser the bimbo for being late for a little entertainment. TMZ is just a s good a s the CIA. Harvey your staff will be looking for raises now. LOL

MIDNIGHT TOKER

if i was judge as long as she came to my chambers and showed me her ta ta's it would be not guilty

Carvey

When a judge repeatedly hints that you should a plea, even though it will involved some jail time, it means your don't stand a chance of winning at trial and thus you're going serve some serious jail time - possibly even prison time. Lindsay's attorney knows this. Everybody but Lindsay knows this.

..EW..

I WANT TO WORK FOR TMZ!!!!!!

Sarcia

TMZ and Radar Online ruin lives, blow things out of proportions and exaggerate. They go way beyond gossip, if anybody is hurting Lindsay case it TMZ and ROL. But that's my opinion. :)

Lori

Every Judge and EVERY Lawyer knows...if you are GUILTY?

GET A JURY TRIAL! You have a chance with 12 people...where as if you are INNOCENT? Your lawyer has a better chance of convincing ONE smart judge, who has heard it all, knows the ins and outs and is NOT swayed by emotions...

GUILTY? TAKE A JURY TRIAL EVERY TIME...
Just a little life lesson from me :)

jim

jim cares........about attention.

Posted at 9:41 AM on Mar 10, 2011 by shutupalready

Not at all.....however.....I told you so is such an overused
phrase.

TMZ Cares..... about releasing confidential information.

kickaboo

13. Not C.I.A, just D.I.N.A Posted at 9:29 AM on Mar 10, 2011 by Holly

Yup. Notice on the Gibson case, TMZ's source got fired from the court house and then, TMZ didn't know squat.