MJ Estate to Alejandra -- MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

3/11/2011 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The MJ Estate has once again asked a judge to force Alejandra Jackson to move out of the family's Hayvenhurst estate ... and they're demanding she take her kids with her!!

0311_alejandra_michael_EX_getty

Lawyers for the estate just filed a response to Alejandra's request to stay in the house indefinitely ... in which the estate once again makes the point .. she's an UNWANTED house guest with no legal leg to stand on.

Alejandra -- who has children with both Randy and Jermaine Jackson -- has refused to leave ... arguing, among other things, that Michael would have wanted her to stay there.

Alejandra has claimed the estate has tried to literally starve her out of house and home ... by removing all of the food from the property and changing the locks on her.

A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.

Stay tuned.

Siggisis

I think her older kids are young adults and this type of publicity may not be exactly helpful if they are trying to make a career on their own. I kinda feel for them.

Posted at 10:43 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by SBM

Me too. Alejandra should think about what this is doing to her kids.

Butterfly

When the trial starts, we have to be somewhere to talk about it.

Posted at 11:26 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by aston

Yes and for me its here and if it gets to worse i have a off buttom,
it`s a special place many dif. thoughts much to think about..

and the 2 haters are so ill they can`t..pah its not worth to talk about it.

LoL my English has not changed the past years but you know what i tried to say

Honest.Chick_83

Hold on...she has kids with both brothers?????? I bet if she had the chance, she would have had kids with Michael too..omg. No wonder they don't want her there. She's a whore.

Butterfly

Alejandra should think about what this is doing to her kids.

Posted at 11:40 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by Siggisis

I never ever understand this woman, how can she do all off this , from the beginning with Randy ok ,but everything after no way !

You will stay in a house where no one wants you?

CloBird

Michael would not have wanted her or her children there.

Siggisis

You will stay in a house where no one wants you?

Posted at 11:51 AM on Mar 12, 2011 by Butterfly

The strangest part for me is that she has been living with her ex-mother in law for two decades! Who does that?!! I wouldn´t, that´s for SURE!
She obviously has had no desire to create an independent life for herself and her children. No desire to do something with her life. No desire to get a new husband. It is so strange!

moni

Hi aston, Siggisis and Butterfly :-))),

we're four, at least...

Glad to see you all!

LC4Michael

Siggi and Moni,

You have an email address that was given to you both some time ago - use it my dears! Pegasus gave it to you, remember? It's all good ladies and I miss you both!

Butterfly

oh hi moni,
schön dich zu `sehn`
bayern hat heut ja richtig zu geschlagen

dd

Hey Butterfly and the rest I'm still here, I think things will heat up again when the trial starts!

Siggisis

Hi moni and LC4Michael! :-)
LCMichael, I guess I am an over-cautious person, sorry to say. I really don´t know who is who - there has been so much cloning. The cloner/s are probably on the new board (if that is what it is).

Butterfly

Posted at 12:11 PM on Mar 12, 2011 by dd
nice to see you i like your comments you did not post often but every time with sence!

Siggisis

Posted at 12:11 PM on Mar 12, 2011 by dd

Yes - soon.

dd

HELLOOOOOO THIS WHORE IS JERMAINES PROBLEM NOT RANDY's, Randy's kids are ADULTS this case is all about JERMAINE!!!!! He is still running from the child support laws in this country, he nor Alejandra have any shame!!!