MJ Estate to Alejandra -- MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

3/11/2011 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The MJ Estate has once again asked a judge to force Alejandra Jackson to move out of the family's Hayvenhurst estate ... and they're demanding she take her kids with her!!

0311_alejandra_michael_EX_getty

Lawyers for the estate just filed a response to Alejandra's request to stay in the house indefinitely ... in which the estate once again makes the point .. she's an UNWANTED house guest with no legal leg to stand on.

Alejandra -- who has children with both Randy and Jermaine Jackson -- has refused to leave ... arguing, among other things, that Michael would have wanted her to stay there.

Alejandra has claimed the estate has tried to literally starve her out of house and home ... by removing all of the food from the property and changing the locks on her.

A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.

Stay tuned.

moni

Hi Daphne,
no, I actually meant something else (grrr, this struggle with the English language :-( ).
Maybe an example: If somebody has been allowed to walk a certain path for thirty years he, in certain cir***stances, has acquired the right to use it yet longer – even if the ground to which the path belongs was sold to somebody else who now wants to build a fence around it.
My online dictionary doesn't give me a suitable translation, sorry!

Becky

272 Sweetfox
Ok,let's word this slightly differently.
Mrs Jackson had NO CHOICE but to abide by the judges decision.
Yes we all now know she agreed to this to protect Jermaine.
It would have been interesting to see what the judges decision would have been,had Jermaine been up to date with his payments.

Siggisis

About the rumours regarding why Michael fired Grace Rwaramba a few times. I have heard three reasons - all of which may be wrong - or right. Two of them have been mentioned here: first, that she wanted to be more than just Michael´s children´s nanny, implying she was in love with him (could you blame her if that was the case?!), second that she went against Michael´s sometimes excessive medication use. There was some talk about her participating in an attempt of an unsuccessful intervention with a couple of Michael´s siblings (Janet and Randy, I think.)
The third thing I read somewhere (a long time ago - right after Michael passed away) that Michael got mad at her because he thought she was getting too close to the children, and perhaps especially Blanket.
That would only be natural given the fact that Michael, while Blanket was still a toddler, had to go through the horrid 2005 trial (Sneddon is the one who should be prosecuted for child abuse!) and what came after that. He couldn´t have been as focused ón Blanket´s needs as he was with Prince and Paris - and Grace was there. Only natural if perhaps she bonded strongly with Blanket.
Allegedly Michael resented that and fired her. ALLEGEDLY, I said.
;-)

moni

Grace could have reacted to her termination in the same way as Alejandra – and HER tell-all-book would be the really enlightening one.
I'm glad that she had the decency not to do so, and I hope she won't change her attitude in that concern.

Siggisis

Posted at 2:09 PM on Mar 13, 2011 by moni

I don´t think she will. I know a lot of people don´t like her, but to me she seems like a decent person.
She did give an interview right before Michael passed away. She must have done it out of frustration over being fired - again.
Since then she has stayed out of the press entirely. That speaks volumes. Don´t tell me that she hasn´t had countless offers to do very well paid interviews or tell-all-books.
I hope I am not proven wrong about her, but I really don´t think so.

moni

You're talking about the Daphne Barak interview, right? It's the one in which she had allegedly stated to have Michael's stomach pumped, what she vehemently denied later. In this interview she also gave an explanation for her termination: She had called Katherine for help, what Michael found out and got terribly annoyed.

No idea whether this part of the interview is authentic.

I'm completely on your page re Grace. IMO she's one of the very few persons whom Michael could really trust – when he was alive, and now, as he's dead, no less.

Sweetfox

I believe the estate owns the property. Branca is a lawyer in his own right, I'm sure he knows where they stand, otherwise, he wouldn't have asked the court to remove Alejandra. The court has to make a decision according to the laws.

******************
I agree Daphne, the property is now part of Michael’s estate. But back when Alejandra and Jermaine were in court, I don’t know if belonged to JJ and KJ or MJ.

Like the rest of MJ assets, Hayvenhurst belongs to PPB and I cannot see how the Estate can legally deed it over to anyone including KJ.

God forbid, if they deed it to KJ she then can leave it to anyone she wants. IOW) Michael’s children will never get ownership.

mymjj5.

I love you so much Michael. Your murder shall be resolved and avenged!

Daphne

Posted at 3:31 PM on Mar 13, 2011 by Sweetfox

No, Sweetfox, what I mean is that the title was handed over to KJ for safekeeping, i.e. safe deposit box. The deed probably has the name of "The Estate of Michael Jackson", and because KJ/MJ3 are beneficiaries, so they have the right to live there. Alejandra's name is not listed as a beneficiary, so she has to go, whether she likes it or not. The fact is MJ passed away, so many things will have to change according to the will/law. By threatening KJ/estate with her book is simply a blackmail tactic, let her write the book, its gonna come back & haunt her.

TheBest19828

People need to leave Alejandra alone!

Get off her back. I'm sure Michael would have wanted her to stay there.

TheBest19828

Michael would have wanted her to stay.

Alejandra does not deserve some of the nasty comments you people are giving her.

Daphne

Michael would have wanted her to stay.

Posted at 4:04 PM on Mar 13, 2011 by TheBest19828

In court, how are u gonna PROVE that MJ would have wanted her to stay. It could go either way. The judge will have to make a decision according to the law & the will. Unfortunately, she's not listed as a beneficiary. If I were her, I'll take the condo & move on. Its not the estate's fault that she was married to husbands that couldn't provide for her & kids. Too bad but life goes on.

LC4Michael

You make a very good point Daphne. She has been offered the Condo numerous times so it is not like they are kicking her out to live on the streets. Now we all do not know all the facts about this whole mess, so it is easy to speculate and maybe make some unfair remarks concerning her and her actions; but the fact remains that she does have somewhere to go other than Hayvenhurst so there must be another reason she is staying.

And as far as Michael letting her stay there; that would not surprise me in the least. He was such a kind man and would certainly want her and her youngest children to have place to stay.