Jenny McCarthy Is Hot

3/12/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'Nuff said.

0312_jenny_mccarthy_splash

John

Not only looks good she's a whore aswell....sweet

tomas

The ***** wouldn't be worth having to listen to that mouth.

Canadasux

Here's something to chew on geniuses, though I don't know if it's actually true, but: I'd heard Jenny McCarthy say years ago on a talkshow that she'd had her implants taken out.

The "guy" who'd posted that this woman should get a breast reduction is truly a USED maxipad.

melissa

I too thinks she NEEDS a boob reduction,-opinion of a big-boobed girl( I just can't afford it)

Aspiedude

Yeah she's hot. She's going to be real hot burning in hell. This woman has a body count. I don't see how she even dares to show her face in public. F**king baby killer. You can see her handy work at jenny McCarthy body count dot com.

Jim in Cali

Finally TMZ actually gets something right. Winning!!

Wiley

Has nothing to do with age and everything to do with money and surgery.

bka62223

Is she lookin' for somewhere to sit???? Just sayin'....

Sociopaths are Sad

1) Jenny looks good. The dude saying she looks "old" and "gramma like" is a fat dude who has been rejected all his life by women who look like her. I can tell you this b/c I know him personally. Truth.

2) Jenny is NOT natural. She's had a ton of plastic surgery

3) Jenny is DUMB as a box of rocks. And has, by example and by advocating against vaccinations, caused the death of millions of innocent children.

4) And Jim Carey is also to blame for supporting her.

Cartman

She's hot but she's crazy as an outhouse rat.

Snoogs

Yeah she might be "hot", but she's an anti-vaccination nutter who influences parents to put their children at risk for a plethora of preventable diseases.

Pretty on the outside, dumb as a box of rocks on the inside.

I'll pass.

Truth

#10

YOUR USER NAME IS B JAMES?? I'M ASSUMING THE "B" STANDS FOR BLOW JOB. NEXT!!

En Noticias

yeah,,hot''http://www.ennoticias.net

Lisa

Well, regardless of her beliefs about Autism or how I feel about her beliefs personally -I still think she looks really great. Especially for being almost 40 years old, and someone who had a baby. You aren't going to find too many 40 year old women who look like this in a bikini! And sorry, someone said her stomach was flabby. Really? I don't see a flabby tummy. She doesn't have a six pack, but she's not exactly flabby!

Gramma

@ #7, It's not gramma mouth, its dentures!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments