Mel to Oksana:

Sue Me, I'll Sue You!

3/13/2011 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will sue Oksana Grigorieva for extortion if she dares sue him ... this according to sources close to Gibson.

0311_Mel_Oksana_TMZ_EX_5
As TMZ first reported, Oksana still plans to file a lawsuit against Mel, alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation.

But sources close to Gibson tell us he will wage legal war if Oksana files -- and will NOT settle out of court. In fact, we're told Mel will gladly file his own lawsuit against the woman he says put a $15 million price tag on the tapes in return for keeping them secret.

Looks like this battle has just begun.

0311_oksana_grigorieva_teeth_footer

Anonymous

@7:49 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Prancy
---------
We detest women who lie and misuse people. Every dollar used to fund her case should have been directed to legitimate victims of abuse not this creature who lied about abuse. There will come a day when Oksana will live to regret everything she has done. It may manifest itself in her children hating her for exposing them to this fallout, a family member getting involved in substance abuse-perhaps Oksana herself and public ridicule.

Shuffle Demon

My father-in-law is a retired chief detective in our medium size town, when Mel took a plea I asked him what he thought about it. He said "if the D.A. thought he did more than a slap to protect his child from harm, they wouldn't have let him take a misdemeanor plea."

Posted at 8:09 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Harley
--------------------------------------------------------

I had said the same thing, if they really believed OxSanity allegation with the gun for instance, Mel would have been behind bars... also I think if he had honestly done that she would have been on the phone to 911 right away.. not wait till months later to bring it up...my take on a lot of her allegatiosn is that the D.A. didn't buy her story or version of it... I think they only charged Mel based on his ownswtatement where he ackowleged slapping her to get her to stop shaking Lucia

middleagedcrazy

Good morning / afternoon / evening all folks of good will !!!

Spring is coming * + * + * + *

@ Harley -- That has been everyone's conclusion as well because those laws are such a 'slam dunk' for convictions that they have become a tad overused.

Still think Gloria Allred is involved here to attempt to get those greedy hands on childrens' money. Didn't she also make comments about Brittany Spears and her trust money?

Is there a public office in California that oversees trusts -- like a public guardian (for disabled, children, elderly)?

Tee hee

Firefly

Firefly, Time to get a smaller purse?

Posted at 6:23 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by realist

NO WAY!LOL no matter what size it is I always tend to fill the damn thing up with anything and everything. I bet if I carried a suitcase around I would fill that up too. I am the one in the bunch that if anyone needs anything all they have to do is ask me and I'll find it in my purse. I should have gone on LETS MAKE A DEAL I would have won. I guess I will start leaning to the right as I get older and the purse gets heavier.

kickaboo

1170. I sink ees time to rite more sonk. I vill write sonk about mel. I call eet Beetch is Beck. No no, I maybe call eet Don't Go Break My Veneer (I Do Eet Myself).
By dah vay, dees hoop earrinks are for to measure diameter of peenis. Eef it no feet, it no matter.
Luv, Oktoputzy
Posted at 12 :11 PM on Mar 13 , 2011 by Elisabeth

LMAO!

Shuffle Demon

Luv, Oktoputzy
Posted at 12 :11 PM on Mar 13 , 2011 by Elisabeth

LMAO!

Posted at 8:28 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by kickaboo
------------------------------------------------

ROFLMAO too funnny!!!

Curious

Howdy Gang :)

Harley - welcome and glad your father-in-law confirms what a lot of us believe.

Firefly - purse=TARDIS? LOL, mine does.

Ok, pass the coffee and danish while I shake my head over the ROL story - thanks for posting it!

kylee

I have never seen someone that just got their tooth busted out smile so big. Shes thinking Cha ching!!

Harley

I've never seen anyone get punched in the mouth and not have busted lips. Me included.

Firefly

Firefly - purse=TARDIS? LOL, mine does.

A time machine? Mines big enough. That would be cool.

fuddyduddy

Give me a break MEL! You can not sue your VICTIM!The judge would laugh at you woman beater.I hope she wins 50 million!

Posted at 5:24 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by RLDAVIS70
________________________________________________________________

Oh, Mel can't sue for extortion? It worked for Charlie Sheen when he sued Capri Anderson for extortion. Read up!

M. Gabriel

Aw, c'mon kylee & Harley, don't you two know that Oksana is God's gift to the world? He instantaneously healed her wounds before they even had a chance to form! I mean after all she had an immaculate interception!!!

angelika466

Someone should tell Mel that in addition to the custody days being exposed how about Ox and Lucia's play day. The one where she called the paps. Talk about putting your daughter in a dangerous position. I thinks its fine that Ox is out and about without security, but not with Lucia. That's what part of the child support is for.

Curious

Posted at 9:12 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Harley
---------------------------------------------
Ditto. Or punched in the temple near the eye without discoloring anything. And no bruising on the neck from being choked. Those on the board who have either suffered true DV or have medical backgrounds spotted that right off.

My big issue was the allegations that Lucia got hurt. Then I saw the picture of her "injury" and guffawed in amazement that any adult who had a baby would be taken in by that.

Curious

Firefly -
LOL, yup! Also bigger on the inside than it is on the outside :)

Previous 15 Comments | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments