Mel to Oksana:

Sue Me, I'll Sue You!

3/13/2011 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will sue Oksana Grigorieva for extortion if she dares sue him ... this according to sources close to Gibson.

0311_Mel_Oksana_TMZ_EX_5
As TMZ first reported, Oksana still plans to file a lawsuit against Mel, alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation.

But sources close to Gibson tell us he will wage legal war if Oksana files -- and will NOT settle out of court. In fact, we're told Mel will gladly file his own lawsuit against the woman he says put a $15 million price tag on the tapes in return for keeping them secret.

Looks like this battle has just begun.

0311_oksana_grigorieva_teeth_footer

fuddyduddy

Good morning Team Mel/Truth

Long time lurker first time poster. You guys are amazing. It is unbelievable the amount of info you guys have found on Oxgina.

When I first heard the "tapes" I was like wtf?!? Then I thought why is she taping him and selling it to ROL. What kind of woman does that. What kind of woman does that tape a man while he is raging and sell it to a gossip site. Thats when I found you guys and now I know what kind of woman does that.

Posted at 7:20 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Harley
________________________________________________________________

Hello, Harley!

So glad you decided to post and join in. We do have some good discussions and comments about the Mel/OG case. You'll find that we also share laughter. Anyway, it's an interesting case and I think you'll find that most of us agree that Mel is no angel, but he doesn't deserve the way he has been treated by OG. That is was is so appauling about OG; her complete disregard for everyone but herself. No regard for Mel, her children, or the courts. She just does as she pleases.

Anyway, I look forward to your posts. :)

Curious

MAC -
Greetings most glorious Empress!

LOL, mine's already sharpened, with a dull one for fun >D

Hm, that Parental Rights act sounds interesting. I'm hoping Judge Gordon is just letting the rope play out for the final trial battle. It seems to me he's been sticking with the mediated custody schedule pending the trial. Assuming there will be one, but why else the continuing depositions and whatnot?

TMZgossip

and on a different note

bullying gone bad
this story is about to go viral
(submitted to TMZ as well)

Curious

Sam I Am -
Hiya :)

Well, ya know, Miss Oksana needs the money. And as long as there are sites willing to pay for snaps & videos, she'll keep calling. I don't like that she exposes Lucia like that, but it doesn't surprise me.

azlee

Brett

about ox going on a movie date.

Posted at 10:17 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by azlee

Hey azlee

Is hoyson the best she can do, dont imagine anyone with two brains would go near her with a ten foot pole.

Curious

azlee -
Hiya :)

I like the way Mr. Jimmy ducks away from the cameras, lol.

fuddyduddy

and on a different note

bullying gone bad
this story is about to go viral
(submitted to TMZ as well)

Posted at 10:24 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by TMZgossip
My little one is home today sick. I played this for him and he loved it!!! Sometimes you do have to fight back; no way around it.

Tellthetruth59

bullying gone bad
this story is about to go viral
(submitted to TMZ as well)

Posted at 10:24 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by TMZgossi
------

Wow! Don't know why that little stick figure thought he was going to screw with the big boy but he got whacked pretty badly. Yikes.

TMZgossip

it happened in au
big kid got suspended
little kid didnt

azlee

i couldn't figure if jimmy was ducking the cameras at one point or protecting ox.

Tellthetruth59

it happened in au
big kid got suspended
little kid didnt

Posted at 10:49 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by TMZgossip
-----

Not fair. The stick figure started it. I guess you can get away with punching someone in the face and tormenting them if they are bigger and fight back.

Curious

Posted at 10:49 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by azlee
-----------------------------------------------
Watch the part after they get the tickets and head towards the theater. At the ticket taker stand, Mr. Jimmy ducks back out of the way, looking not at all happy, and lets Miss Oksana walk on by herself.

middleagedcrazy

Coping with bullying was a constant problem in my house because of their size. Over 6 feet by 12 years old. Just their size was intimidating. They were picked on unmercifully by smaller boys who thought it would 'prove their manhood' somehow. Took a few conferences, but as soon as all the teachers got on the same page and looked at things critically, no more problems. Actually, I think it was the parents who were the worst -- taking down a big boy was somehow encouraged.

So glad that one was resolved nicely.

Tee hee

TMZgossip

So glad that one was resolved nicely.

Tee hee

Posted at 10:55 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by middleagedcrazy
...

big kid being suspended is 'resolved nicely'

ya, the 'crazy' part is correct

Previous 15 Comments | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments