Mel to Oksana:

Sue Me, I'll Sue You!

3/13/2011 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will sue Oksana Grigorieva for extortion if she dares sue him ... this according to sources close to Gibson.

0311_Mel_Oksana_TMZ_EX_5
As TMZ first reported, Oksana still plans to file a lawsuit against Mel, alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation.

But sources close to Gibson tell us he will wage legal war if Oksana files -- and will NOT settle out of court. In fact, we're told Mel will gladly file his own lawsuit against the woman he says put a $15 million price tag on the tapes in return for keeping them secret.

Looks like this battle has just begun.

0311_oksana_grigorieva_teeth_footer

middleagedcrazy

Further to bullying -- the real problem came in high school because they were so trained never to respond to aggression they had to be retrained for sports. Still didn't get the aggressive personalities, but they finally learned how to do it.

The piano player is a nasty bully.

Tee hee

middleagedcrazy

Sorry, TMZG, I mean my own situation.

I feel very sorry for the big kid because there is no way to respond to those kinds of situations.

Bleah.

Curious

When I first saw the bully video, I thought the little kid was striking back at the big bully.

Little kid is an idiot. But big kid should have just thrown him on the grass, not the stone. Could have maimed little kid for life.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 11:08 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Curious
-----

The way the little one hit the pavement made my stomach drop. I'm surprised he was able to get up after that. I'll bet he doesn't torment anyone like that again. I hope he learned a valuable lesson.

middleagedcrazy

But how can we expect better judgment from a kid because of size?

Somehow a physically bigger kid is expected to be bigger emotionally and intellectually?

Probably, the bigger kid needed protection.

In my area, both kids in a fight are suspended --

Curious

Posted at 11:13 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
--------------------------------------
Probably not. His mumsy and dada will be all over the school and the big kid's parents.

When she was in grade school, my daughter got relentlessly picked on by a bully. Attempts to discuss the matter with bully's parents and school officials did nothing since bully's parents denied everything and refused to attend meetings.

So after sending a formal letter of warning with affidavits from teachers attached confirming that bully continued to slap and kick my daughter to the school supervisor ( with a copy to the principal), I told my daughter to defend herself.

After school the very next day, bully's parents were howling for blood and threatening to call the police. It was vastly amusing when instead the principal called the police and had them escorted off school property. They were subsequently arrested for drunk and disorderly and resisting arrest. Bully was suspended and made a last attempt to "punish" my daughter by getting a few of his buddies to help him.

They ran into her brother and his friends instead. :)

angelika466

I found that other thread disgusting with that poster lo wang.
Ughhh

middleagedcrazy

Funny thing -- my daughters never had a problem at all -- even with boyfriends. Brothers are handy things to have.

Tee hee

Tellthetruth59

@Curious - that is terrible your daughter had to endure that bullying. I know it must have been excruciating for you too. I'm glad that those crazy parents got theirs and your daughter was safe from physical harm.

Tellthetruth59

Japan in the middle of nuclear meltdown. Those poor people.

Patty

My father-in-law is a retired chief detective in our medium size town, when Mel took a plea I asked him what he thought about it. He said "if the D.A. thought he did more than a slap to protect his child from harm, they wouldn't have let him take a misdemeanor plea."

Posted at 8:09 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Harley
________________________________________________________________

Exactly what I thought. If they thought there was real evidence of serious abuse, as claimed by Ox, they would not have given Mel a deal with this plea where he admits no guilt at all.

The fact that the Sheriff’s office thought there was enough evidence to bring charges against Oksana means that there is at least some evidence against her for the extortion. The fact that charges were not filed does not mean she is innocent.

"The swift do not always have the race nor the mighty the battle." No I'm not calling Mel swift or mighty. What I'm saying is that sometimes you don't get justice. In this case many feel that it would have been justice for Oksana to be charged. I happen to agree with that, but you can’t always count of justice...

In my opinion Mel made a big mistake leaving his wife who from all reports is one classy lady. His wife didn’t deserve that. Real justice would have been for Mel to remain faithful to Robyn and never to have given in to temptation in the first place. That being said it does not mean that Oksana is a victim.

Curious

Tell -
Thank you. The hardest part for me was not belting bully's parents in the mouth. But daughter learned some valuable lessons. She discovered she had her mom's mean right hook and her dad's long reach, lol. She also learned that confronting the thing that scares you is the best way to beat it. And we all learned that while my laid back son won't fight under normal cir***stances, all bets are off when it comes to touching his sister.

The combination resulted in both kids having a reputation throughout the rest of their public school years - bullies beware, they are not easy victims.

MAC -
LOL, agree, a brother is a very handy thing to have.

Curious

All the safety systems kicked in as they should have after the quake, it was the tsunami that did them in. I can't imagine how those poor people are feeling now.

I sincerely hope the world leaders start giving serious thought to alternate and sustainable energy that doesn't destroy an entire nation if it goes blooey.

Lauren

Mel,

This is the screwing you get for the screwing you got!

middleagedcrazy

@ Lauren --

Yes, price negotiations for services can be embarrassing. Too bad the hooker grabbed a child to up the price.

Tee hee

Previous 15 Comments | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments