Mel Gibson -- He's a Granddaddy Again!

3/14/2011 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had a busy last few days -- not only pleading no contest to misdemeanor battery, but becoming a grandfather for the third time ... TMZ has learned.

Mel Gibson Grandchildren
Sources close to Gibson tell TMZ his daughter Hannah gave birth Saturday night to a baby boy. It's Mel's third grandchild -- two boys and one girl -- all from Hannah and her hubby, blues singer and guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd.

We're told Mel hit up his church in Malibu yesterday (see above) -- but ducked out early to spend time with the new baby, who has yet to be named.

Lux Interior

Gratz Mel!

I never knew he had a daughter until last summer when this whole sordid deal was going down.

I despise the judge sitting on this case. He should step off and be replaced by a much more fairer judge, preferably one without his head up his or Oksaloons arse. I've always had ill feelings about his biasness towards Mel.

Team Truth.

lo wong

i got no kids cos i caught gonorea when i ws young at school and it made a mess of the seamen when i blew my lode on the curtains. so these days i mainly *** in a gals mouth and give her a good dose of the clap.

PATILEE

#5 - what does getting a vasectomy have to do with becoming a grandparent???

HarryPalms

be caredful, he might through the kid out the window in a fit

lo wong

any hot babes wana cam 2 cam with me? i got nice firm yellow rod on offer....small but good for a laugh when i shoot a wad.

Curious

Close MAC, but no: I have two sons & two daughters, that's it. But heading for as many as possible, in the name of God, seems a bit worrying on a planet already crowded with 7.000.000.000 specimens of Homo sapiens.

Posted at 10:57 AM on Mar 14, 2011 by Sorntolc
---------------------------------------------
A valid point. But what if there was a universal cut off like in China? (Colbert did an interesting diatribe on that.)

Who would have the right to say that you should never have brought your sons and daughters into the world? What if you could only have two? Which two would you do without?

I could reasonably argue that my two children merely replace my husband and I upon our deaths. You having four doubled the population.

See how sticky such an argument can get?

lo wong

mel dont givit to a nun.he slides into the rear of a priest at the lights.

SUNIA3

@ lo wong - your grandma said to get off her computer and out of her basement. Now!

lo wong

hey curious.7000 homos sounds awesum.....hmmmmmm

azlee

Lori, if you paid attention you would have known who Hannah was married to, it has been no secret.

dd

TMZ PLEASE REMOVE lo wong...He's ruining everything with his pathetic illness.

middleagedcrazy

Oh children on Spring Break --

Who is monitoring these forums anyway? I do not like to make a complaint, free speech and all, but does someone at TMZ look over stuff?

Bleah

poirot

The Gibson family has been bestowed with a wonderful blessing!
Congratulations Mel, Robyn, Hannah, Kenney

dd

@PATILEE read my later comments it's all broken down for you.

Fidel's niece