Harvey Levin's 'My Way' -- The Music Video

3/17/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newsroom trashed him when he sang "My Way" as a dare on TMZ Live ... then music legend Paul Anka saved him ... and now Harvey Levin has unveiled his very own MUSIC VIDEO!!031611_TV_my_way_still

Anka -- who wrote the song back in 1968 -- took Harvey to the legendary Capitol Records building in Hollywood last Friday night to lay down the tracks.

If you like it ... or even if you don't ... you can purchase the song on iTunes -- and 100% of the profits will benefit two OUTSTANDING charities ... Pet Orphans and Ace of Hearts Dog Rescue.

Still, we gotta ask ...

bob

Let the record show
I love to Blow
And do it MY WAY!

Tristan Zimmerman

Carefully autotuned. I am as vocally challenged as Harvey and would like to challenge him, his version against my version. The Harvey Levin/Paul Anka version of "My Way" is not in touch with the younger audiences TMZ caters to. That's why 43% of your viewers think it sucks. My version is fresher. Check it out @ http://www.myspace.com/tekazetaproductions

SakkeL

wawaweewa, very nice!

I was surprised how good it was. I could hear a little tiny bit of Sinatra in your voice.

I quess big chunk of thanks go to Harveys newly found twinbrother Paul Anka :)

jodee

Fantastic! I was teary eyed. Saw you on JVM today too. Great job Harvey!

James

If facebook can get Betty White on SNL, then it can get Harvey on Glee !

kali

Can't get it in Canada, just like the iphone app.
Too bad, would have been more $$ to charity.

Good job though.

ohreally

Wow, that was great! I am surprised because all your minions (hehe) at TMZ were so rude and unkind.
But I really enjoyed listening and watching. Not only do you have a nice voice, you brought passion and feeling to it.
Well done!!!

george clooney

Excellent. I would challenge any of you guys to take that song...sing it and tell me it would sound better than Harvey's. I applaud you for doing it and then at the same time, it was pretty good and its all good. I will be buying it from ITUNES....give it up for Harvey and for once, why not invest in something that will help and instead of your normal beers and cigs.

Michelle

Harvey, you brought it. But at this time I have to say it is a "no". Keep on keeping on, bro. Maybe this was just the wrong song choice for you.

Hanna

Harvey, I am impressed. I completely enjoyed your singing. I can't believe that people are making fun of this.

grannygo44

Great job Harvey. I was impressed. How can you go wrong with
Paul Anka as your coach? I grew up with his music.
Waiting for your next big move.

grannygo44

Peggy

WOW WOW WOW, Harvey you did it, absolutely FANTASTIC. Thanks Paul

candace

I thought it was great. You should be proud of yourself. That's not an easy thing to do. And for the people who don't like it, it might have to do with their age. Most of your (tmz)demographic I would guess is a younger generation. They probably never heard the original version. Good job.

beatlefan

I thought it was simply wonderful and I am thrilled to deatb that the money will go to animal charities(being an animal advocate mself) Way to go Harvey

Lori

Harvey...tell your crew to STUFF IT! They wouldn't be able to do what you did...you know they are all secretly admiring you :)

And the idea of GLEE? That would be great, they could do a whole story line on one of the kids being "infamous" and you could show up with a CAMERA!

I don't watch Glee...but I would if you were on it :)