Mel Gibson Turns Himself In for Booking

3/17/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson tied up the loose ends last night in his criminal battery case, by going to the El Segundo Police Department near L.A. for booking ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

1112_mel_gibson_EX_TMZ_04

Judge Stephanie Sautner gave Mel a week from his sentencing last Friday to go to a police station, where his mug shot would be taken and he would be fingerprinted -- all part of the process.

Mel went to the El Segundo PD -- near LAX -- Wednesday night at 9:30 PM PT.

Mel's info includes his age, 55, his weight, 190 lbs, and his height, 5'10".

0311_a_mel_gibson_in_court_footer

Puckett

So TMZ when are you going to post the mugshot rather then a 15 year old picture of Mel? lol I mean really!? That's the best you can do is this ancient photo of him?

Catnip

@puckett

Hey, you were the one that insisted he wasn't measured - so what other conclusion should I draw other than the fact that you were there? Didn't realize you were drawing on experience from your own arrest record and the fact that you can't figure out your own damn height.

Curious

Puckett -
So you have a multiple arrest record like Mr. Mel, too? How nice for you.

When I got busted they just used the info on my driver's license. Which sparked a mild tiff 'cause I had lost weight since the information had been originally taken. :)

middleagedcrazy

Happy St. Pat's to all folks of good will !!!

Joy to all this sunny day * + * + * + * + *

Thanks for posting the overnight reviews. I know two of my daughters, who love 'touching' movies, will enjoy The Beaver when it comes out.

It must be so difficult to actors to use the 'darker' sides of their own characters to portray them on screen and then shake it off when they are done.

Tee hee

K-LO

I bet e wishes he never met her. Somtimes a piece of Azz is just not worth it!!!

yo

Let's see I will give him less than 6 months to violate his probation. Whether it is driving drunk, resisting an officer, drunk in public, which now means even in a car with someone else driving, jaywalking, or deciding to beat up another woman, with his track record he will do something big and stupid.

Posted at 5:51 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by honesty
====

SAD BUT OH SO TRUE.

Mel and Jodie make strange bedfellows of temporary convenience!

Midwesterner

Police say i'm 5'9" because that's how tall i told them i was. My drivers license states i'm even shorter... 5'8", because 23 years ago when they issued it the clerk took her best guess at my height when i told her i wasn't sure. The truth is when my doctor measured me not long ago i was 5'10" barefoot.

Posted at 7:48 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by Puckett

_________________________________________

ROFLMAO! What a self-revelatory little paragraph.

angelika466

Tell thanks for posting all of the info on japan and the nuclear mishap going on, I thought you might like this one, a little lengthy but worth the read.

Midwesterner

Tell,

After you mentioned the golf and childhood obesity the other day, I hope you saw this mock NCAA Basketball Tournament match-up diagram:

Puckett

"@puckett

Posted at 7:58 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by Catnip"

And your the one who insisted he must be 5'10" as if a booking report is proof of his true height, yet you obviously weren't ther either, so what's your point? That your a tool? lol

Reality check, the height they book you as is only proof of what you told them your height is. Granted i haven't spent much time around jails but the few times i have they didn't measure anyone as they booked them in. They just ask you "how tall you are you" like everybody else does who needs to know your height. The days of the old school booking photo with the height chart behind you seem to be long gone.

Tellthetruth59

@Angelika - I have to run out this morning but I'll read that when I get back. I was reading something similar written by someone else this morning.

@MW - ROFL! I gues iowahawk and I see eye-to-eye on Obama's priorities.

Curious

Puckett -
And Mr. Mel's height affects his acting ability how again?

Curious

Puckett -
You get your wish. Tmz just posted the new mug shot.

Tellthetruth59

@MW - Our Party Boy President - this one is similiar

Puckett

"Puckett -
So you have a multiple arrest record like Mr. Mel, too? How nice for you.

Posted at 8:01 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by Curious"

lol that's funny! I always try to throw them a curve ball with my height and weight. I don't want them to have accurate statistics on me. I figure if i'm ever a wanted i want the news anchors telling everyone to be on the lookout for a shorter fatter version of me. ;)

Oh and dear no unlike Mel I only have one DUI and i've never been accused of acting violently, let alone getting charged and pled out for it. :)

lol that