Vanessa Hudgens

'Angry' Over Nude Pics

3/16/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vanessa Hudgens is angry over the latest release of nude photos on the Internet, and now cops are involved ... TMZ has learned.

0315_vanessa_hudgens_tmz_ex_swipe_2
Hudgen's lawyer, Christopher Wong, tells TMZ, "Vanessa is deeply upset and angered that these old photos, which were taken years ago, continue to resurface.  It is particularly disturbing that whoever got a hold of these private photos seems to be intent on illegally leaking them out over a long period of time."

Wong goes on: "We are actively working with law enforcement to determine who is responsible and to hold them accountable for their actions."

Mike

first, she was wrong in doing the photo's in the first place.
second, she has a great body anyway. and anyway, she said it, they are old photos.

Chia

You don't know who is releasing them? The person who took the shots honey. To many to choose from? Stop with photos and videos. Just a little advice.

Gia

What I can't understand is how this so called person who released the photos has not been caught? I mean, does she not know who took the photos?? HOW many guys has she let take nekked shots of her that she can't pin point who this is?? LOL

EMM

She shouldnt have taken them in the first place... they always come out.

brian prius

To all the haters out there, suck it! Vanessa is well on her way to becoming an A-list actress and she has a body of a goddess. She sat behind me at the Lakers/Magic game and I turned around to take a double take because I thought she looked familiar. You haters sicken me, you come on TMZ.com and trash talk these celebs when the true losers are yourselves. All you haters are even afraid to try to be someone. Lot easier to trash talk anyone who ever made it isn't it? I got no sympathy for a hater and I will physically assault a hater for pure entertainment, I don't even need to be prevoked.

beth

be strong vanessa!!!

antbabs

Funny. She is so upset about this and these photos were taken yearssss ago. She must have many. If my recall serve me correct, several came out a few years ago. And she is how old?

Grace

Poor Vanessa. Yes, she should have known better than to take those pictures and send them in the first place, but you still have to feel sorry for her. I feel like she is more mature now and regrets that decision.

I hope the person who keeps leaking them gets caught...

Marblesround

I think this makes Vanessa way hotter. I've heard she's spreading and everything. Totally awesome and if you say you don't like it your lying.

jennie

Why is she mad about the photos? She took them! what goes on in Vegas ends up on TMZ... http://parisecatering.com The only premeier catering company in Las Vegas

MoniqueV

Wong. Heh heh.

Wicked September

Hmm...timing is everything?! I guess the old adage has proven true time and time again. Even bad publicity is good publicity...

Debi

If U did not take them.....they would not be out there... Have U not seen Joan Rivers taking picts of her daughter in shower ??? Which by the was, HYSTERICAL !! GOTTA LOVE JOAN ...

Sloane

you don't want nude pics getting out there....then don't take any

simple as that!
hard to believe how stupid some people can be after they see this happen to others- why would they think it couldn't happen to them?

and it tells us a lot about this so-called wholesome gal that she did it and at such a young age - not really Disney sweet as she's want the world to think!

in the end it won't really matter because she's no Meryl Streep!
don't see real talent/depth in her like for example a young Jodi Foster either

so good luck to her but I for one will not be following her career

mierra

Isn't it clear? somebody's trying to wreck Vanessa's career. What a stupid thing to do? spreading photos that are supposed to be private. Haters, get a life. you suck. stop ruining Vanessa. Vanessa apologized for that old nude photo scandal. isn't it enough?