More Celebs

Who Were Hacked

3/17/2011 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ now has more victims of the hackers who are in the cross hairs of the FBI for pilfering nude pics of celebrities.

0317-hacked-getty-tmz-2-credit
We've learned the ring has hit the mobile and other devices of Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Christina AguileraWe've already told you the ring also stole pics and video from Vanessa Hudgens, Scarlett Johansson, Ali Larter, Busy Philipps, Miley Cyrus, Emma Caulfield, Addison Timlin and Renee Olstead.

In all, the FBI believes the ring has targeted 50 celebs -- all female.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RD

Nudes of Selena, I guess we can all assume she robbed baby Bieber of his inosence..hahahaha

anon.

Probably more to come.

gd45

Wonder how long till all these nudes and stuff spill out onto the net.

thetis

gd45:

This is now being investigated by the FBI making it a federal offense carrying up to 25 years if convicted. If the hackers are smart they'll destroy everything and give up anyone who paid them to release the photos

Homer

I'm guessing the hacker is male.

Tammy

Since it's ONLY female celebs, doesn't this qualify as a sex crime too?

Trevis Miho

..ok, you mess wit Jessica Alba you gotta get cut. Cut'cha...unless this happens to be a (hot) female hacker, then I'll just need to gather my thoughts, 'cause that'd actually be pretty cool.

snowboardchick

Why the hell do all these people have nude pics of themselves in their email?

BroRo

Dirrrrrty girls! So when do we get to see the pics??? ;-)

Carvey

uh, just a suggestion but if you don't pose for nude photos they will never end up on the Internet.

FlamingoNut

How could they be sooooo stupid? People have been hacking celebs electronic devices for years; not a single one of them should be "surprised" or pissed off...

evej43

if you don't want anyone to see them why put them on your hard drive isn't that stupid really and if you really don't want anyone to see them dont take them and upload them on your computer wow how dumb i am sorry but celes cry and whine about everything when they are a pure mess being blessed with millions of dollars and blessing from god to do better and you all act like loose bowels really some of you need to be in rehab some of you need to loss your job s and replaced by some normal person that would love to provide for their family... shame on you ... and now you want to cry like babies when you yourself put the pictures out there if you dont want someone else viewing them get a camera and printer and do your own stuff and stop giving oh i love you this week's copies so they can sale your life away when you dump them... and write a pre nup that counts if they came in with nothing by god they would leave the same way, wow you all need a lesson in reality ....

BlahBlahBlah

I can't wait for these to come out!

G

I don't think they all had nude pics I think the hacker picked the celebs he liked in hopes of finding a nude picture or pictures and than leaking it to the net well that's just my opinion.

John

#4. It was a federal offense before the FBI got involved.

This is why I don't cloud compute. Why should I trust another company to keep my data secure and out of the hands of hackers? At least on my home server, I know that they will have a heck of a time getting into it. That doesn't mean it won't be hacked but I also don't take nudie pictures of myself because I know I don't want to see them and I know nobody in their right mind would want to look either.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments