More Celebs

Who Were Hacked

3/17/2011 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ now has more victims of the hackers who are in the cross hairs of the FBI for pilfering nude pics of celebrities.

0317-hacked-getty-tmz-2-credit
We've learned the ring has hit the mobile and other devices of Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Christina AguileraWe've already told you the ring also stole pics and video from Vanessa Hudgens, Scarlett Johansson, Ali Larter, Busy Philipps, Miley Cyrus, Emma Caulfield, Addison Timlin and Renee Olstead.

In all, the FBI believes the ring has targeted 50 celebs -- all female.

Joann

Not saying the hackers are right for what they did but maybe this will make these young celebs think twice before taking nude pics of themselves with their phones or any other camera.

all your base are belong to us

MrsBeasley

No sympathy here. Never take a picture you wouldn't want your Mom or Dad to see then you shouldn't have this problem. If you just HAVE to have those kinds of pictures taken, wise up and don't put them on any sort of phone or computer or anywhere someone can retrieve them. Dumb-****s, every one of 'em.

zzZZz

i don't think it means that all these girls had nudes on their phones/hardware, just that they were hacked in hopes to find something like that.

Superman

Hmmmmm, I don't think so. If the "hackers" got photos of them nude, then they would have posted them on various websites by now. And as for the nude celebs that are posted, it sounds like these celebs are using this "hacking" story as an excuse for their nude pics being out on the interwebs.

Richard

I think it's celebrity websites. I think they hire hackers to hack the phones and computers of visitors to their website. It's an inexpensive way for them to get gossip. Im thinking of one particular website. I angered one of their staffers and they hacked my phone and computer. They were also able to see everything within the visible range of the lense of the camera that is on my phone. Before I was able to figure out what was going on I thought I was being stalked because they would repeat things on the website like what I was wearing; or they would repeat a conversation I had over the phone. They would even describe the inside of my house. It was never out right. They always made their statements subliminally. It's hard to get out of their web even if you change your number and phone because they sometimes hack the phones of others you've made contact with which will always lead them back to you once you reconnect with those individuals. This is not the website I am thinking of. The cyber world is scary. Do you know that if you have an application on your phone that supports google maps hackers are also able to pin point your exact location?

BrooklynCat425

I don't feel sorry for them. If they are stupid enough to take them and put them on their phones or computer's then they have to deal with the consequences. They are famous and it isn't the first time so they set themselves up.

Superman

IF there were hackers doing this, then they would have to be following these celebs around in order to hack their phones, because many of them live in gated communities or some penthouse somewhere. Google email has been hacked before, but the hackers would need to know the celebs email addresses. But, why would female celebs store nude photos on their gmail account with their real names attached to the account? So, I have a hard time believing "hackers" put out these nude pics of these celebs.

Darvon

Nude Selena Gomez !!!!!!
I can't breath !!!!
My Chest Hurts !!!!

CrashAndBurn

Gotta love the apps. Oh well, there's always pairing.

jpierce26

Stop taking nude pics!! plain and simple. Things are stolen and obviously hacked. So eventhough we shouldn't have to stop, just do it. My goodness can you imagine having those pics on your phone and accidently leaving your phone somewhere or losing it. Stop being stupid. You never see smart celebrities doing stupid things like this...only dimwitted stupid young ones.

Rob

Will you get in trouble if you save the photos or even look at them

Gary B

I do not think the hacker going after Selena or Demi means they have nudes, they just hacked them hoping they did.

@superman celebrities use smartphones, which are always connected to the internet..they can be hacked from anywhere as for gmail their servers are also accessible anywhere..anyone can get "hacked" in most cases it is not complicated that is just a term the media is using currently, celebrities are targets because they are celebrities..plain and simple...no more..

Reality

@TAMMY- Are you that stupid? He means KEEP YOUR PANTIES AND BRAS ON WHEN YOU ARE BEING FILMED. HOLY CRAP! HE DOES NOT MEAN KEEP Y0UR PANTIES AND BRAS ON THROUGHOUT LIFE! YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT TAMMY