Oksana Grigorieva Settles With First Lawyer

3/18/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her very first lawyer settled their legal dispute over fees, TMZ has learned.

1123-oksana-eric-george-ex-getty-tmz

Eric George, a prominent Beverly Hills attorney, scored a $15 million settlement last May for Oksana in her custody dispute with Mel Gibson. Oksana later disavowed the settlement, but George claimed he had sealed the deal and was entitled to his 10% fee.

George's firm and Oksana have been fighting it out in arbitration, but we've learned the case settled Thursday. George and Daniel Horowitz, Oksana's current lawyer, tell TMZ, George and Oksana "have in good faith resolved all matters between them and will proceed cooperatively in the future."

The financial terms of the settlement are under wraps.

Muppet

Of course Oksana and company will attack his family. They know that family is what is most important to Mel, unlike the filthy gold digger and her family. If she wanted to she could put a stop to this bashing of Mel and his family but she chooses not to. Look how she treats her own son, that to me speaks volumes about what kind of woman she is. My God she let that poor child suffer for his 13th birthday begging gifts. Yet for Lucia it was flowers and the whole package because her father has more money and it got her more pictures in the tabloids. Sick and twisted is what Oksana is. Family means nothing to her except $$$. She's so jealous of the Gibson family's closeness it must be driving her crazy.

NICOLE

@ KM

People all over the Internet they think if this story was handled by Justice or by connections.

Tellthetruth59

Not sure why the Pope would be brought into this at all since Gibson doesn't answer to the RCC. If Ox called (and I doubt it) Benedict's aides probably looked at the caller ID and it read "Satan." They probably just threw some holy water on the phone and got back to important business.

Posted at 7:34 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
-------------------------------------------
Well, my scree WAS clean, lol.

Posted at 7:42 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Curious
---------------

LOL! The entire thing is so ridiculous. I think the Grigs have little to no understanding of Catholicism or Gibson's faith. They just tossed "The Pope" out there because they are shameless liars and it makes their daughter sound important.

angelika466

As for the Pope, hmmm same as the Clinton's, Kennedy's, just a family of name throwers.

Dennis Johnson

She is a POS and that's that.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Where are Lori and her best friend irish? Where is Scooty and hemp, Puckett? Mo, yo? Ho? Gemini? where are you guys? Sing up now so we know you are not in court? Please?

Posted at 10:50 AM on Mar 16, 2011 by Sam

Repeat because 'they' seem to be absent again.

Back in court for the judges decision? IF not, come on trollie speak up. Where are you?

Shuffle Demon

Boy are the Chuckys angry that nobody threw them a parade when the gypsy scammers came to town.

Tee hee

Posted at 7:32 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by middleagedcrazy
----------------------------------------------------------

Well I have to wonder... OxSanity has her Grifter parents in town, you have to wonder what their mindset it is in how they raised her...I eamn look at what she has become? I mean c'mon they have to be like their daughter....everybody already knows I think what kind of clowns OxSanity's parents are.... I could randomly buy a better mother for Lucia from a pet store....See That dog in the corner trying to eat its own poo?... Ten times the mother OxSanity will ever be!

Shuffle Demon

Repeat because 'they' seem to be absent again.

Posted at 7:50 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Sam
-----------------------------------------------------

Busy having a meeting on someones lawn somewhere I would guess, or picking up their "whites" from the dry cleaners

Curious

Tell -
Yup. Like Angelika said (Hiya Angel :) ), just a family of name throwers attempting to emblaze the world with their "importance".

Muppet

I'd love to see the apology ole Horrorwitz gave George in order to get him to play nicely again after he slammed George. Now that would be interesting!

Curious

Sam -
Shhhh! At least let me finish enjoying my coffee before they show up, lol!

I'm sure they will be around eventually once they've figured out how to glorify the latest developments.

middleagedcrazy

Pretty sure that Ludmilla Chucky is angry because she couldn't claim the Gibson family was enamored of her 'soups' --

Do they plan to get rid of the seven children and assorted grandchildren? I sure as heck wouldn't eat anything offered from a Chucky.

Tee hee

Muppet

Can any of the other 42 lawyers be called to testify in a civil suit for Gibson? The ones that she fired or that quit.

Tellthetruth59

@MAC - ROFL - a Chucky.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

'whites' !! LOL!

I wouldn't doubt it.

The KKK is STILL active here. I was about 36? I overheard some rednecks in a bar talking about a black road worker, laughing saying things like 'I bet he don't last long' (snicker snicker).

On my 40th Bday, I went out dancing with a friend. The club was packed. ONE black guy was in a corner by himself (a road worker....) I went up and asked him to dance (hey he was cute, nice hinny, knew no one else would dance with him) so we danced all night. He got his head beat in with a shovel the next day at work. I joke not. I heard of it 'some black guy got a shovel to the head for dancng with a white gal all night blah blah blah'. I had to go by his place to check it out. He lived and was fine (how fine can someone be after someone does that to them?) and wasn't even angry! Just accepted it. Luckily, the road crew was moving on to the next job so he did get out of that town PDQ. He was a helluva nice guy. I couldn't believe that it happened and in the 90s! But it did. Yes, here in the midwest, KKK is still active. Scares the hell out of me people can be so stupid!