Charlie Sheen Rake$ It In On Tour

3/18/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will make $7 million dollars on his "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour ... TMZ has learned.

0317_charlie_sheen_tour

Sources connected with the concert tour tell us ... the deal is for Charlie to perform on 21 dates. He'll get 85% of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15%.  Charlie's cut is projected to average between $250,000 - $275,000 for each show.

And there's more ... Charlie will get additional $$$ for after-parties and merchandising with 200,000 pieces of merchandise already shipped out for the show.

In all, we're told Charlie will pull in $7 million in a month.

The show will last 1 hour and 15 minutes.  It's essentially Charlie doing comedy in a chair, so the overhead is minimal.

And since the shows are selling out off of Charlie's Twitter, there are no advertising costs.

"Two and a Half" what?

SSinOC

What's he plan to do for the hour and 15 minutes? If he previous video rants are any indication people will be bored fast. What he thinks is great content won't translate for long, especially if left up to him.

Lori

"Charlie to perform on 21 dates. "

BRING ON THE PROPOFOL and make Dr. Murry his "in house doc"

I hear Murry's looking for another drug addicted celebutant to "administer" to and CHUCKLES is ripe for an over dose... (you know there are probably people who need to off CHUCKLES for the insurance money...two ex's and a T.V. studio come to mind).

lou

Ummmmmmmm...well, the thing is, there are bazillions of the tickets on sale on Ebay. Looks like brokers brought them and are now trying to dump them. So it might be an embarrassing moment for Charlie if he doesn't have much of an audience.

Also, I can't help but wonder if he'll be able to put a coherent show together. Don't forget, his witty TAAHM lines came from Chuck Lorre, not Charlie Sheen. So far, his recent broadcast rants have been weird, and creepy but amusing.

2.5FAN

What a buch of puritanical, uptight prisses commenting on this thread. Newsflash morons, Sheen will make tens of millions a year just from syndication of Spin City, 2 1/2 Men, and the residuals from his movies.

He's making millions from his "Winning" and other catch phrases. Just google the terms and see the shirts, buttons, bumperstickers out there and his official site is selling a ton.

Sheen knows exactly what he is doing. If you don't like it don't watch. I for one find the prissy critics the losers. You're pathetic. Typical moronic religious right probably. Go chat with your imaginary friend idiots.

edmund

@46: he's faking it? really? how do you fake looking like hell? give me a break.

@68: you are higher than he is. thanks for the laugh. i forgot your name already. the self promo didn't work.

I can't wait for video of Charlie losing his mind when he gets heckled. (which he will, guaranteed)

This could get ugly.

Carl

In other words he can make in a month what he was making in 3 weeks on 2-1/2 men. Plus that 7 million per month won't be as sustainable as a TV series would.

lou

"Charlie to perform on 21 dates. "

BRING ON THE PROPOFOL and make Dr. Murry his "in house doc"

Posted at 8:18 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Lori

~~~~~~~~~

Lori, no kidding! Like MJ, Charlie is in NO SHAPE to do 21 shows. I mean, I hope I'm wrong, but he seems like he's about ready to collapse. He looks so ill and seems half nuts. I can't even imagine why people would want to see the rantings of a mad man. Charlie is NOT his character on tv - Chuck Lorre wrote that character's lines. Charlie is writing a very dark tale of his own, and I kind of don't think it's going to end well.

And also, WTF does this guy need more money for? Like he hasn't already earned enough?

nancy williams

He won't make it through all the shows.People need to read the opinions he is going to be expressing (America caused 9/11)His opinion of G.W., venues are going to run and cancel.It is going to be worse than Michel Richards.

Beavis

Charlie Sheen, you are a burnout sellout and are NOT funny. Trying to sell your meltdown as comedy is not working.

Sellout...

Lori

By the way...does ANYONE know ANYONE who is actually going to these "concerts"? Yea, thought so...

These tickets were either bought up by CHUCKLES so he wouldn't look like the FOOL he really is...or stupid ticket brokers thought they would make a killing and decided to scalp...ahahaha..jokes on you, you're stuck with worthless paper and a worthless performer!.

Didn't someone already post that you can find all kinds of tickets for sale on the internet? Yep...sure sign that AGAIN CHUCKLES has fallen and can't get up from his delusions.

IndyWest

Quick!!! Someone help Charlie Sheen before he makes even more money, becomes more famous, and ends up even happier.

Dr. Drew please help!!! Oh, I forgot. You're already helping by cashing in on Sheen with a show(named "Charlie Sheen" on VH1)even though you don't even know him. Now that's really sad.

gutsygirl

Need further proof that America is rotting from the inside out just take a look at the idiots willing to drop good money to watch this train wreck.

Amanda

God, ignorance! I don't get how people can spend money in such stupidities! Why don't you donate some money for Japan people instead of doing non sober stuff? you @ss hole!!! or go back to AA where is where you belong!!

Lori

After all the talk about these "Concert Sell Out Tickets" there has not been ONE person on this or any other CHUCKLES thread who has said "I have tickets to a show!".

The only thing you read is "boy, those people will want their money back" and "if this thing happens he'll be playing to an empty house"

Of course NOW that I've said that...all the LOSER Chuckles fanatics will start screaming "I HAVE TICKETS! I HAVE TICKETS!...I'M GOING!"

Ahhahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha......wait for it.....

lou

#97, I don't understand your rage over other people's comments about Charlie Sheen. Charlie is a very polarizing force - people seem to love or hate him, are desperate to see him on tour or feel sorry for him for trying to do 21 gigs.

I'm not a religious fanatic. I agree that Charlie's still making a lot of money but have to wonder what he needs it for? He seems to have real mental health issues, has lost his tv gig, lost custody of his twins and his second wife doesn't want him around her kids, as he currently is. His only companions are paid whores.

Money won't fix those things. In fact, if you ask me, Charlie is so fixated on making money that he can't see what a mess he is and is in.

He also looks sick. He looks like my grandfather did when he was in his 80's (the skinniness and frailty.) I have serious concerns that, like Michael Jackson, Charlie will NEVER finish those 21 gigs...if you catch my drift.

There's a lot more to life than making juvenile slogans to please slavish young fans. There's a lot more to life than drugging yourself into oblivion so that you lose everything important in life.

If that's priggish and prudish to you, so be it. Just hoping that Charlie gets it together.