Introducing

Fur-rell Williams

3/18/2011 1:30 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

For some unknown reason, Pharrell Williams attempted to rock a man-fur to a Dolce&Gabbana event in Moscow on Thursday.

0221_media_removed-1
Call PETA ... and a stylist.

amanda reno

one step away from looking like kim kardashian i will never buy any of his albums or merchandise. someone should educate him to the cruel and inhumane slaughter of innocent animals.

artie help

pharrell rox, dispicable me soundtrack, can not stop listening, all ya all is jealous

CrashAndBurn

Ever wonder where all those euthanized dog fur goes?

ARTOFWAR

...So I see----Is it now considered chic to get into your grandmothers closet and steel her fur???

On top of the arthritis, heart problems, and bone loss that comes with old age, now grandmothers all over the country are going to have to worry about their grandsons steeling their pretty little fur coats.....Artofwar

kp

she looks pretti

Fallopia Lopez

Truly can't even believe the extraordinarily hostile and utterly unfunny racists that have commented on this one thus far, and the anti-fur crowd is right on their heels in terms of seethingly violent posts. What is WRONG with you all? It's an ugly fur coat. In Russia. In the Winter. THIS turns you into racists who want to skin people? Horrible people.

Katie

Used to love Pharrell and NERD, now I won't buy anything anymore. You can tell what personality a person has by how they treat animals. Pharrell has become self absorbed unfortunatly. The richer people get, the more selfcentered they become..ugh..disgusting!

Virtual Insanity

Nothing cheapens a bad fur more than wearing un-ironed pants.

Amy

only monsters wear fur!!!!!

Julies

Nothing is quite so ugly as a fur hag. Male or female, they show who they are by wearing a cold heart for all to see. Fur losers suck, cuz they need to torture animals to feel important.

Dini

When are these rappers going to come out the closet? Do they really think that they are fooling anyone? For all these "down-low" brothers, check out Muhammad Ali, Jim Brown, Dr. J, Bill Cosby, Malcolm X, etc. They are "real" men!

Your Momma

I am one of Pharrell's biggest fans. I love his music and I think he is super sexy, however I am not feeling this look. Don't like the coat at all and I am against killing animals for fur coats. I will forgive him this time but I hope he does not do this again. He is way too handsome to be wearing something as hideous as this coat.

Russ

Who the eff is this guy?

Charlotte

DISGUSTING!!! Why in this day and time anyone would still wear dead, tortured, innocent animals and think that it is fashinable is beyond me!!!! There are plenty of manmade materials that look great, keep you warm, and don't involve CRUELTY!

esq777

What an absolute D-bag. Only total losers and sickos wear murdered animals.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments