« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chyna to Snooki -- I Got Your FIST Pump Right Here

3/19/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki's decision to sign on for Wrestlemania XXVII is pissing off ex WWE Diva Chyna -- and TMZ has learned she wants to settle the grudge in the ring.

0318_chyna_snooki

TMZ spoke with Joanie Laurer -- a.k.a. Chyna -- who says, "Snooki is trying to make a joke out of wrestling" ... and needs to be taught a lesson.

Chyna hasn't wrestled since 2002, but  says she'd come back for a Snooki smackdown -- and she's even up for a threesome ... adding, “I could take on Snooki AND The Situation in a tag match and have some fun doing it."

Apparently she hasn't seen Snooki's moves.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

thestupid

Yeah because Wrestlemania is real! *COUGH*
My freakin house cat could take that ugly, low class embarassment called Snooki.
Snooki do us a favor and go over and help the Japanese. Just get the hell off my TV!!

akaflower

I can't wait for it any more. I love her show always. There are many hot private photos of her on Amecam.c0m

Cartman

Oddly, the idea of Chyna actually pounding Snooki in the face is very appealing.. but not in wrestling style, I want to see it for real with Snooki toofs all over the place.

Sadly, my vision of a REAL Chyna-Snooki smackdown will never happen.

THIN LIZZY

Hey Chyna, Vince made a joke out of wrestling.

Bob

Karissa,

Yes, only morons don't know it's scripted...But sometimes wrestlers can ad lib, if you know what I mean.

She would kick Spooky and The ****uation's asses.

Christy

I doubt either one would be sober enough...wait a minute, that might be worth watching!

Annie

Chyna hasn't wrestled since 2002, but says she'd come back for a Snooki smackdown -- and she's even up for a threesome ... adding, “I could take on Snooki AND The Situation in a tag match and have some fun doing it."

OK...most men could.....

~Paul

Is that it? TMZ......is that ALL you have to report for the past 24?
Can you say............"BORING"!
~Paul

SeizeTheNight

Like Chyna isn't a joke herself?

smb

Would be nice to know that the ugly little wretch were splattered by Chyna ... by anybody. Just shut up and go home! Does this chick love being hated and laughed at? I guess the price is right ....

Fredrick j frenger jr.

Think I saw Chyna standing next to a corvette in a Von’s parking lot late one night, & being a Glen Quagmire type guy I was hoping she’d flag me over the way fun, drunk chicks do. It’s always cool hooking-up with a gal that has some physical prowess. I mean I wouldn’t expect her to go Olympian on me the first night or anything - you gotta ease into that stuff - it takes at least a couple of weeks of boring, normal people sex before you can get really kooky with each other- unless you’re cruising Divine Brown Blvd or something. Anyhow I remember it fondly cause I’d made it a whole week & ½ without wacking off -I for sure would’ve shot a Verne Troyer size load that night, I mean - not the equal amount of semen dispersion that Verne Troyer shoots, but the volume of the man himself. Anyway Chyna never waved so I just kept driving. Three weeks later who do I see at that same Von’s?: Ben Stein. Dude drives one of those bad ass 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupes that does 0-60... mph in 3.9 seconds - Tis a smart ride.

Valstann

chyna go away. your time has long passed!
this is your attempt at getting attention.

gia

She may be making a joke out of it, but you've been a joke yourself for a long time now.

NelsonH

Not a big fan of a pro wrestling fan here, but this match would be a must watch.

Donald Draper

I don’t know about a wrestling match but I think Chyna could beat The Situation in a contest to see who looks more like a dude!! Search keywords "The Media Jerk" to read heartless criticism of the day's biggest celebrity news stories!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments