Bam Margera K.O.'d in

Bloody Texas Hotel Fight

3/21/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Bam Margera was knocked out cold after getting into a fight on the 11th floor of a Texas hotel last week  ... TMZ has learned.

0321-bam-girl-swipe-ex-tmz-2
Bam tells TMZ ... he was at the SXSW festival late Thursday night, walking through a crowd of a bunch of drunks, "when someone said something rude to me, so I began making fun of a big girl in the group."  Bam said, "I called her a sea otter and asked her why she's in Texas.  She should be in Alaska laying on an iceberg because she's a beached whale."

0321_sea_otter
Bam says the woman's friend punched him in the face and the two began fighting.  Bam fell  to the ground and the woman then delivered the knockout blow.   Bam was out for 7 minutes.

Bam says his face was "covered in blood" and he has a black eye.  On top of that, he lost his $500 bracelet.

ladydiinpa

Love it....Bam is a loser..hope this helps the case pending in WChester where another woman took it to him...

kevin

But no charges will be filed because well, she's a woman. And they're always the victim. They can do whatever they please.

that's my girl.

that's my friend. hahahahahaha. this rules.

james

hell ya. i would of loved to be the one to knock him out but wait hes to much of a p*ssy to say somethn bak to the guy...... she is totoally my new hero

djdeej94

*****! He deserved what he got after his stupidASS comments. Don't pick on the big girls jerk-off... You had it commin.. shoulda kicked you in the other eye too

John

She is pretty. Pretty fat.

I love how this pig waddled up to Bam and ate him opps I mean hit him while he was down.

I doubt this is the first time the fat a$$ was actually called a fat A$$.

Now everyone wants to call hefers curvy? Megan Fox is curvy. Fat is not in. Look at Jennifer Hudson she looks better thinner. Who looks better overweight??? NO ONE!

Happydog67

The girl in the pic looks rather pretty to me. Who cares if she is fat or curvy or skinny or whatever. I'll bet most of the jerks who make rude fat comments to and about woman probably have a "fat" woman in their life that they love. Be it Grandma, mom, sister, cousin, aunt- And if some ******* came up to them and made a rude comment based upon their size, who wouldn't want to defend your loved one? Get real people and don't be so superficial. Life is much better when you are a genuine and kind person. Isn't the world brutal enough as it is?

Angel

skinny girls only!! hahahahahahahaahahah

Angel

I would never and never have been attracted to a chubby/fat person.

Andi

Don't mess with Texas

TZ

Sounds like you dont want to **** around with that sea otter. She'll knock your ass out!

Turbo60640

Man this guy SUCKS. Wasn't his 15 minutes up sometime around 2002?

David woodley

Good!!! Know if the same would happen to the others in the Jackass gang. The only one with any talent is Johnny Knoxvill.

Dayna