Bam Margera K.O.'d in

Bloody Texas Hotel Fight

3/21/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Bam Margera was knocked out cold after getting into a fight on the 11th floor of a Texas hotel last week  ... TMZ has learned.

0321-bam-girl-swipe-ex-tmz-2
Bam tells TMZ ... he was at the SXSW festival late Thursday night, walking through a crowd of a bunch of drunks, "when someone said something rude to me, so I began making fun of a big girl in the group."  Bam said, "I called her a sea otter and asked her why she's in Texas.  She should be in Alaska laying on an iceberg because she's a beached whale."

0321_sea_otter
Bam says the woman's friend punched him in the face and the two began fighting.  Bam fell  to the ground and the woman then delivered the knockout blow.   Bam was out for 7 minutes.

Bam says his face was "covered in blood" and he has a black eye.  On top of that, he lost his $500 bracelet.

Montemayor

I guess that was a mistake....
Fat girl in the background: "Did someone say STEAK?"

wylie

Your all just a bunch of jelous haters.Bam is the bomb!

deeptubes

In the words of the immortal Nelson Muntz, "Ha ha!"

Herb

See what happens when a jackass talks sh*t in Texas? Somewhere, Johnny Knoxville is laughing too!

TexasBlonde

BAM, don't mess with Texans, lol.

Deb

As Bam Margera was THAT handsome..... you just have to take a look at his father and uncle to see his (morbid obese)future. He's a BULLIER, and if this one in the pic is the actual girl, she's pretty. I think Bam was CaseyHained!!!

number 1

I kinda liked Bam, but picking on a girl who just happens to be a little a little healther than the sickly skinny chicks that he is accustom to isn't, bet he wont mess with another heavy chick!

chd

Ok i dont even like bam but dont yall understand how drunk he probably was? he made a mistake but who hasnt plastered? lay off his back.. even though it is a pretty ***** thing to do to pick on girls

linusik

this made my day )))))

venessa

comment 258- Did he really give you herpes? I think I dodged a bullet if that's his case

Bam Fan

she deserved to have something said to her, look at her, she is a fat whale. That is the problem with this country and why all out insurance benefits are outrageous because of all these fat lazy people. Lose some weight and you would not get picked on.

lilly

dont mess with texas girls. they dont take **** from any idiot!! go texas girls!!! hahaha got knocked out for 7 minutes by a girl!!!! hahahahahahahaha. serves his punk ass right.

Boston Donkey

***So behind every Jackass is a little *****??

Vanessa

Of course she was fat to him, have you seen his cracked out wife! She looks like a 11 yr old little girl. I would hide your kids around this guy looking at his taste in women (i.e his wife) he has Pedophile tendencies.

kgg

Not only did he get knocked out for being an ******* but it was the girl he picked on who knocked his lame ass out. This just made my day.