Bam Margera K.O.'d in

Bloody Texas Hotel Fight

3/21/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Bam Margera was knocked out cold after getting into a fight on the 11th floor of a Texas hotel last week  ... TMZ has learned.

0321-bam-girl-swipe-ex-tmz-2
Bam tells TMZ ... he was at the SXSW festival late Thursday night, walking through a crowd of a bunch of drunks, "when someone said something rude to me, so I began making fun of a big girl in the group."  Bam said, "I called her a sea otter and asked her why she's in Texas.  She should be in Alaska laying on an iceberg because she's a beached whale."

0321_sea_otter
Bam says the woman's friend punched him in the face and the two began fighting.  Bam fell  to the ground and the woman then delivered the knockout blow.   Bam was out for 7 minutes.

Bam says his face was "covered in blood" and he has a black eye.  On top of that, he lost his $500 bracelet.

nigel

The built up force of all the jiggling fat was probably what knocked him out.

She yells something at him, he yells something back, she has her friends jump him(the girl could be counted for five people by herself). Yeah, that's a reasonable response. She's obviously had sumo wrestling training, so it's not a fair fight.

Debra

Good got we he had coming to him. Mind your manners in Texas Boy!

LI_Mom

Some big guy says something 'rude' so he picks out a woman to victimize? Bully.

I don't condone violence but I sure can't blame this woman for knocking him down a notch.

John

SXSW has been ruined by the influx of drunken Hollywood idiots.
-------------------------------------

Austin, in general, has been ruined by the influx of drunken Hollywood fame whores.

Hot Blooded

You got knocked the fvck out, biatch!!
This made my day.

And for the record, I only see one double chin in that photo and it doesn't belong to the alleged beached whale.

Big Jim Slade

They should call him "Kid Candle", one blow and he's out.

Liz

So someone said something rude ( his not sure who ) to him and he thinks the correct response is to pick on the 'big' girl in the group. Someone should knock him out again what a little **** doesn't pick a fight with one of the guys in the crowd he goes after the one person he thinks cant fight back. what a bottom feeder

delightfullydelusional

This news is the greatest I've heard all day.

spinner25

It's about time someone knocks him on his ass. That mf'er totally deserves it!

Fuzzyslippers

Well I'd say he got what he deserved! Bahaha you can't say nothing to the one that's rude instead to disrespect a woman! Glad she knocked you the F*ck out homie!

spinner25

I'm also willing to be that Missy will not have any problem with any of this. She's probably all "POOR BABY" right now!

I bet he and Missy mock heavy people together, if they weren't alike they wouldn't be married!

lalaland

Karma always shows up but it's really cool when she shows up so quickly.

BAM!

Mels

hahahahahaha! stoopid douche

Abusement76

Aren't all girls in Texas fat? Ya know...the whole "Everything is bigger in Texas"?

1luv

I guess he thought he had an easy prey by making fun of the big girl...then she put you ***** azz lights out!!! Next time man up or keep walking. Serves your dumb azz and you lucky you only lost the bracelet, cause if it was me I would've claimed your teeth too!!

Got the nerve to be calling someone a beached whale...he betta buy a mirror while he is out looking for his pride!!