Robert Downey Jr. & Mel Gibson:

Double-Double Date

3/21/2011 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robert Downey Jr. and Mel Gibson got together for a friendly celebrity power lunch yesterday, but it didn't go down at one of those super-expensive Hollywood joints -- they got burgers at In-N-Out ... TMZ has learned.

Mel Gibson and Robert Downey Jr.
The old friends found themselves out in Irvine, CA when the hunger pangs hit -- so they went to every West Coasters favorite fast food spot.

According to a witness, they each ordered a Double-Double combo meal and dined with a third person, non-celebrity. They were joined by a friend, who did the ordering for them.

BTW -- We know the pic is blurry, but we've confirmed  ... it's definitely them.

No word on why the two were in Irvine together, but we're told it definitely wasn't for a movie.

Confused

fud--are you in nc

kelly

Hi Jayne,

Yes I am still in the afterglow of my wonderful birthday celebrations.;o)

We had 86 for a high today with 21 mph winds. I'm glad our snows are over here. But when summer get here with 100-102 temps. in the shade. I will be wishing for some snow.

kelly81

fuddyduddy

Whywhywhy...I see what you are saying, and I think that there is other evidence of extortion -- the emails/texts between Mel and OG may factor in. I'm just saying, that if the mediated agreement is set aside, and the mediated agreement references a demand letter, then it seems it would set the demand letter aside, too. I think the demand letter may be key, and that's what Ho&Co may be trying to get out of. They can claim the emails/texts between Mel and OG were two parties negotiating without the assistance or knowledge of their attorneys, so OG's attorney can claim that he wasn't advising OG when she was communicating with Mel, so that clears him there. I am starting to think the demand won't clear EG though.

Midwesterner

Does anyone know if the fact that the DA closed the case makes it easier to make FOIA requests for related do***ents? Should we make a list of things we think should be made public now?

Whywhywhy

Regarding the Duke Lacrosse case... I had followed that very closely, almost from day 1. Reading the background detail early on about the Lacrosse guys just didn't add up to what they were being accused of. There was a ground swell of internet board support (TalkLeft and a few others) similar to this group here. The boards did a lot of investigating, putting the evidence and details together, fed the mainstream media and finally put enough pressure on the Governor and AG to step in and handle that situation. It took a lot longer than it should have, but justice finally prevailed.

My point is...please keep on fighting this fight, for Mel's sake, for his family's sake, and for Lucia's sake. I still have faith that the truth will come out. You all rock!

Confused

Kelly--It was in the 80's here. I broke down and turned on the AC----pine pollen is coming

Whywhywhy

Posted at 3:35 PM on Mar 22, 2011 by fuddyduddy

Fuddy, I've seen the legal definition for extortion in CA posted here, and even the little evidence we've seen points directly to the definition of extortion.

Also, the demand letter is what started off the mediation and agreement. It doesn't just go away if the agreement is set aside.

Also... a big key here is "intent". The demand letter, e-mails, v-mails, etc can show prior intent to the mediation. And again, we've only seen a small amount directly. As bold as Ox is, I have to believe that there is much more evidence directly in her correspondence with Mel, not just the attorneys.

Whywhywhy

Posted at 3:36 PM on Mar 22, 2011 by Midwesterner

GREAT point Midwesterner! Does anyone in CA know how we can find out about this policy for CA?

azlee

wonder if Mel even knows we dig like we dig...you all are really good at it.

off topic kind of, I am wondering about something I saw posted from KH's facebook.
"http://www.KrisHerzog.com/
New Video's & Photo's for The Book & Movie Preview page of The True Story;
Kris Herzog, Mel Gibson & Oksana
The Bodyguard, The Movie Star & The Sexual Sorceress"

What movie? Haven't talked to him for a bit.

Confused

wonder if Mel even knows we dig like we dig...you all are really good at it.

"http://www.KrisHerzog.com/
New Video's & Photo's for The Book & Movie Preview page of The True Story;
Kris Herzog, Mel Gibson & Oksana
The Bodyguard, The Movie Star & The Sexual Sorceress"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelly

Hi Confused,

I thought about the AC today but turned on fans instead. The Oak trees will be flowering soon and I will have to turn the AC on then.

kelly81

Confused

Kelly-- I have the fans on too!!! My grandson and I talked all winter how we waned summer to come and beach trips. Almost 90's in March--WOW!!!!

Tellthetruth59

Herzog's website looks like one of those rooms you see in the movies where the psycho decorates the walls with a zillion images of their obsession. That's just creepy.

Midwesterner

Mel's brother, Chris, is running for Parliament:

azlee

I saw that earlier midwestern.

TTT, yeah that is the cover of the book if I understand right. I thought it was very busy, but i have seen that on bookshelves before. Just smaller I guess.

Previous 15 Comments | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments