ABC:

We're Calling the Cops

on Chris Brown

3/22/2011 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

ABC staffers called the cops after Chris Brown's tirade this AM to document the broken window in the building, and this could spell big trouble for the famous singer who is currently on probation.

0322-cops-are-coming-audio-launch-3
TMZ obtained audio near the dressing room where Chris allegedly took a chair and smashed a window, sending shards of glass onto 43rd Street.  During the conversation between the staffer and a glass repairman, the staffer says "I have a police officer coming just to take a look at it before we do any work."

Despite the conversation, NYPD sources tell us ... none of their officers were dispatched to the scene.

If Chris did indeed smash the window, it probably constitutes at least 2 crimes -- vandalism and assault on the passersby below.   As a result, the judge in the Rihanna battery case could revoke Chris' probation and, worst case scenario, he could end up in prison.

azo

people got to get over that he got mad so what it happens to all of us yeah it may put him in jail but he lost it. if i was him i would of lost it too

Shoni

Damn, he making it hard on your probation. He really need spend some time in prison since his anger problem is still unstable.

Lilly

why are you guys all up on Chris Browns head, like give him a break. that happened like 2 years ago and she wants to bring it up again, that probably was a hard point in his life. if you pull the scab of a just freshly healed scar it will bleed. I'm not only on his side, that's common sense. after everything he went through and he still has the cojonas to still make music and show his face, you guys just pull him down. You guys build people up just to tare them down. :(

♥EverybodyLuvsMe♥

I hate you Chris Brown...you are such a douche...get over yourself.
Oh, and your music SUCKS! I hope you read this, you ****head.

liza

People kill me. What he did was 2 years ago. There are 2 sides to every story. And give it a f'n break already. Im sure a few of you hit someone in your life but your worthless, so no one knows or cares. And everyone on this planet is entitled to be angry if you have had enough of something. What and who made yall perfect??? Besides WHITE MEN get away with beating their women and nothing happens but as always, point the finger st the BLACK MAN, bunch of ****s!! I swear yall's day is coming, you think yall have the monoploy on everything. Yall aint ****!!

TheSinisterCollector

He still likes hitting things/people that don't hit back. Desperate.

INeverLie

If beating her face to a pulp wasn't enough, they found bite marks on her arms and fingers. He didn't even call the police to get her help. He refers to this violent act as a "mishap."

Karen

I won't watch GMA anymore. Chris tried to politely let Robin know he wasn't interested in something that happened two years ago, but she would not let up. The media needs to give this guy a break. He has worked hard in the past year, but no one will let him live it down. We've all made mistakes. Cut hime a break and shame on Robin and GMA. Chris is right, Charlie Sheen can do whatever and everyone is willing to forgive. Bunch of Hypocrites. I'll buy your new CD Chris and admire you for working hard. God Bless. Robin was clearly in the wrong this time.

Deborah

Chris you have pooped on yourself dude. Can you say bye-bye career. Bye-bye

Debbie

I feel this is just too crazy that everyone wants to put Chris Brown down. He seems to be a very educated and smart young man. He happens to be a human being. He obviously was provoked to throw a chair through window at ABC. There are two sides to a story. I am quite certain that being the situation and all the hoopla that came with the incident with Rihanna. Chris Brown is totally hurt by this situation. I seriously and honestly don't think he would willingly get on ABC or any show talk about what happened with he and Rihanna. I believe he was promised to that the reported would not mention or ask him any questions about Rihanna. It is really sad that people justy hear things and don't consider Chris Brown's story or his side. Just as the incident which occurred between he and Rihanna. Everyone want to put the blame on Chris Brown. a story has two sides to it. How do people not know that Rihanna didn't hit Chris Brown to provoke him. Everyone wants to take sides and trash Chris Brown. What if the reporter went back on her promise and betrayed Chris Brown as some anchors/reporters tend to do for rating. I believe that is what happened. As for him throwing the chair out of the window that may have been the wrong way to go about it, but he obviously was very hurt and seemed to have been betrayed. I believe if I were in Chris Brown shoes, I would have been extremely upset too. People handle things differently when their upset. However, I don't feel he has done anyone any harm by throwing a chair through a glass. He should not go to jail for that. As long as he didn't do anyone any physical harm why should he go to jail. Ms. Roberts should not have even taken the liberty of asking Chris Brown those questions whether he okayed it or not, which I don't think he did. She should have done this out of respect for Chris Brown. I'm quite sure that situation has been a very bad part of Chris Brown's life and he trying to put that behind him.

Michele

Well, obviously, he hasn't dealt with his "issues." He can't deal with a simple ? & has to go on a rampage, it looks like he needs more therapy/anger management/a 12 step program to face his responsibilities & the damage he keeps doing to everyone one around him. He can keep his music until he can grow up.

INeverLie

Debbie #203 I so disagree with every point of your argument. It is somebody else's fault, not CB. Blame the victim. It is so clear to me that you are a victim of domestic abuse. Get some help and I hope you raise your daughters and/or sons with the clear understanding that it is not okay to physically hurt others. There is no excuse in the world to physically hurt another person.

And to those who blame Robin and think she pushed CB to violence, all he had to say was I'm sorry for what happened and that was a difficult time in my life. I've fulfilled the court ordered anger management classes and I feel like I'm in a good place with my life and my music. Instead, he got all defensive and shut down. I understand he's young, but he obviously needs more therapy and tools to better handle uncomfortable situations.

leanna

to this day i will never buy any of his albums or singles ever again... once a beater always a beater

Onward

Glad to see those anger management classes worked.....

Kc

How is it possible that no cops came? I walk by GMA every morning, in fact I walked by a few minutes before this happened. There are always cops there. Cops in front of the building, where they let the studio audience in, and cops (usually several cops, plus one with a dog) on the side where the guests exit to their cars, and I usually see cops inside the studio doors whenever they are open.