Chris Brown

I'm Artsy AND Fartsy!

3/22/2011 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown just arrived to an art gallery in New York City ... sporting smart guy spectacles and a big, fat smirk -- just hours after he went ballistic at "Good Morning America."

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

As Chris made his way into the Opera Gallery, Brown simply smiled ... and tried his best to ignore the pack of photogs firing off questions about the "GMA" incident this morning.

Trans Am Kevin

Go away dude! Who ever is a fan of this guy needs to have their head examined. For real...

cr

Sure, we all have seen examples of his 'artsy and fartsy' traits in live, on Rihanna. No need to justify them with museums at this point! We believe it.

Kelly

I would love to punch him right in his ****y face...and I am a woman...he thinks he is so on.. just a f*&^n punk-A$$!

yessir

LMAO DR. JECKLE MR. HYDE

FLO

He is a punk who can not control his junk!

VLM

This may have been a publicity stunt to promote his new album. I had no idea he had a new album called FAME coming out today, and I don't watch GMA. Because of this incident, well now I know.

PT

Emphasis on the "fartsy". Something sure smells rank.

Buckaroobonzai

LMFAO
Someone said "the new Bobby Brown". that's just awesome. Chris Brown and Bobby Brown on tour together, lol. Maybe Chris should open for New Edition!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mike

Everyone involved today covering up the crime at ABC studio should be fired, including the reporter is she was aware and or witenessed the crime scene.

jax24

Ya know what he did to Ri was horrible and nobody deserves that to happen to them but people make mistakes, nobody is perfect. So i was pulling for dude in the years after that maybe thinking he learned his lesson. BUT obviously he hasn't. Dude has some serious anger issues and he needs help but thought that was what he had got so I think he needs to be locked up for violating his probation. His career is officially over, which it has already been for awhile. Which I'm not mad at because truthfully dude your music sucks a$$ big time!! Another so called celeb that is a worthless POS..

diogenes

FARTSY, oh yea. Grow up little man.

Mike

Sorry for the typos I'm mobile atm.

HarryPalms

Really... what's attractive about this guy?, what's the appeal?

R

ABC better yank his asss off DWTS next week.

BroRo