Dr. Murray: Arnie Klein Made MJ a Demerol Addict

3/22/2011 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers just filed blistering legal docs, claiming Dr. Arnold Klein -- Michael Jackson's longtime doctor and friend -- addicted him to Demerol and another powerful narcotic.

0322_arnie_klein_michael_jackson_getty_tmz_EX

In legal papers obtained by TMZ, Murray's legal team claims Klein fueled MJ's drug dependency by giving him scores of Demerol injections in the months prior to his death.  TMZ broke the story ... in the 3 months before Jackson died, Dr. Klein gave MJ 51 Demerol injections.

The docs claim, "Due to Mr. Klein's actions, Mr. Jackson became physiologically and psychologically dependent on Demerol."

Murray's team wants Klein to produce all his medical records, claiming "Dr. Klein is a relevant and highly material witness to the defense."

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Maddy

Let Michael rest in peace please!

www.youtube.com/mydhr212

Tammy

What's the point? We all know MJ was a junkie who overdosed. It's nothing spectaculr b/c it happens ever freaking day.

Rotter

Let the shelling commence!!!

Stella

That oldest son looks JUST LIKE THIS GUY!!!!! I've said it all along....Dr. Klein is the natural father of the oldest boy at least.

Linda

Small players in the bigger plot to get rid of Michael Jackson. We all know what's going on. Starting to squirm yet?

Lori

I think he hit the 13th step there rock...no where to go but?

tgrfan42069

like lohan its always everyone's fault but MJ's

Best Mom

I agree to let Michael rest in peace. But he deserves justice also. In no way am I giving Murray a pass because he is a major contributor in this crime, but I always felt these were more doctors involved in Michael's tragic death. I pray that the truth comes out. I think Klein depended on Michael's money in a monumental way -- and would have done anything to make sure he stayed on that gravy train. Justice for Michael, NOW!

Lori

And no one "made" MJ a junkie...he CHOSE that path all by himself and plenty of money and power to MAKE OTHERS do his bidding.

Not saying Jabba the Hut didn't contribute (and more than just drugs if you know what I mean :) but NO ONE opened MJ mouth, shoved in drugs and then massaged his throat until he swallowed.

tgrfan42069

Posted at 12:34 PM on Mar 22, 2011 by Best Mom
---------------
yeah yeah yeah..MJ was a grown man but everyone else made him do his drugs.they put a gun to his head and said do them.

jt8018

Good God!!!!!
When all else fails.....blame whitey!!!

Ratings Needed

@ /Stella I, also, believe Klein is the oldest boy's biological father. The resemblance is obvious. The children certainy are well mannered.

Leela

I don't have any patience with addicts who destroy themselves BUT if his doctor was giving him that much Demerol, he would be unable to have any sort of normal sleep. Drug-induced sleep is an unnatural sleep that interferes with your ability to sleep without aid (except for some drugs that induce REM sleep, the one we all need to function). That might explain his dependence on heavier meds. Celebrity doctors have to have some sort of accountability and stars have to realize that having a ****load of money really can buy you anything...including an early death.

marcia

Well yeah, he's one of many doctors & one of the main ones that enabled Michael. He's lived a very extravagant life with the money he made off of MJ, however he wasn't the one that killed him off with that final injection that's all on Murray. Klein needs his license taken away. MJ has already paid the price for his part in it, it's time for Murray to pay as well.

3Storms

Lemme see if I understand this correctly: Murrey made approx. $120,000 PER MONTH to give MJ approx. $45,000 in drugs per month, he was in the house and admitted injecting MJ the day of his death, he fled from the scene of the crime after ambulances showed up and didn't show up until 2 days layer after getting a lawyer first, and is now blaming another doctor?

Damn. He must really think people are sutpid and have short-term memories only.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments