Mel's Malibu Estate -- Spruced Up, On the Market

3/22/2011 8:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's Malibu estate -- where he and Robyn raised their 7 children -- has just been put on the market again for an affordable $14.5 million.

0322_mel_cribson_launch_v2
Mel and Robyn put the house on the market a year ago for $14.5 mil, but took it off recently.  One source familiar with the home tells TMZ, "They wanted to spruce it up and re-list it."

The property is 5,403 square feet, with 6 bedrooms in the main house.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Confused

First!!!!!

fuddyduddy

I hope that they are sprucing it up for themselves.

Mel and Robynl...please try to get back together!

Just like the old song about love being better the second time around!

Fix your nest up together and try again!

TMZgossip

did he stage the beater room with pictures of Mike Tyson?

Tellthetruth59

did he stage the beater room with pictures of Mike Tyson?

Posted at 4:47 PM on Mar 22, 2011 by TMZgossip
-------

I think Mel's decorating taste and yours is slightly different. But I'm sure your Tyson Room/Basement dungeon is lovely. *g*

Confused

Was this TMZ's thing to let the trolls in???????????????????????

Cujeaux

I like the imitation Last Supper dining room table. I can just picture Mel at the center with a big ol' halo over his head. Where can I get one of those?

KM

TMZG...Triforce?

The Triforce is a triangular relic which features throughout the series of Legend of Zelda as a sacred item representing the essences of the Golden Goddesses. It is made up of three smaller triangles known as the Triforce of Wisdom, Triforce of Power and Triforce of Courage.

Rhondo

good..it's time to move on. Ox left a lot of bad memories in that house that Mel built. I wouldn't want to live there after she tarnished and poisned the place. It's a shame Mels kids are losing the house that was their home

Nancy "O"

Nice pictures of the demon monastery. This place has about as much comfort, charm and warmth as...ummm hell. Where is the paddle room?

TMZgossip

yes KM
replied to you on the other thread

▼ ▼
  ▼

KM

TMZgossip

Sorry I popped over here....and saw you here so I reposted.....

TMZgossip

Oxy will put an offer in with a small part of her settlement $$

Tellthetruth59

@KM - I found that same info but had no idea how it related to posting in this forum. I saw the words "Hilarity Ensues" under the description of the game/triangles and thought it had to do with finding something funny.

fuddyduddy

Well, another non-story really...

Mel eats hamburgers with friends...

Mel at a St. Patrick's Day fundraiser at church...

Mel and Robyn are updating their home...

KM

TMZG

The Jedi Triforce is upside down?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments