TMZ Live -- How Chris Brown Escaped Arrest

3/22/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The REAL story on how Chris Brown avoided a brush with the law following today's tirade at "Good Morning America" ... Plus, what Michael Lohan faces following his arrest on Monday for domestic violence and false imprisonment!

We answer these questions and 23 others on today's TMZ Live!
032211_tmzlive3
AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:20) Chris Brown didn't learn much from his anger management classes -- because dude went ballistic after his "GMA" appearance this morning.
(1:30) Lawrence Taylor's attorney put Gloria Allred on BLAST today.
(3:48) Michael Lohan is SCREWED over his domestic abuse arrest.
(4:29) Why is everyone so mean to Harvey during TMZ TV? Evan explains.
(7:05) Will Howard Stern win his lawsuit against Sirius?
(9:35) Did "GMA" set up Chris Brown?
(10:30) "Spaceballs" gets two thumbs down from Harvey.
(11:35) Skype question from the Philippines ... but all Harvey wants to know is if he'd be killed there for his version of "My Way."
(14:30) Do news organizations submit the questions they're going to ask beforehand? Harvey says no ... Mike says yes.
(17:50) Would Harvey swap his role in "Volcano" for one in "Airplane?"
(19:30) Live from TMZ's office in New York.
(23:10) Will Bruno Mars 's prosecutor lose his job over his coke bust?
(24:33) Facebook question -- what's the worst that can happen to Chris Brown?
(26:00) Twitter support for Harvey's horrible shirt from yesterday, which looked like Puff the Magic Dragon's throw-up.

Stephanie

Mike,..... Dude. You aren't an expert on ANYTHING. Quit pretending to be an expert on EVERYTHING. Stop hijacking TMZLive. They were right in banning you. Chill out!!!

Beth

How did you choose/find the music used in the opening of TMZ?
I don't think I've heard about it before. I rarely miss a show & always wonder.
TMZ IS THE BEST!!!

Mark

Crazy! I hurt myself at the gym yesterday too. I was standing at my locker AFTER working out and went to pick up my gym bag and pulled something deep in my back.
Now I'm laying on the couch watching TMZ screaming in pain every 5 minutes. lol

robin

Why is Mike in front of the camera again? Where is charles please put him back on TMZ live

Ace

I'd like it if you would let your staff mess with your "I'm a Lawyer" logo at the end of the show more often. I think you kinda put a stop to it. It is really funny when they have you saying something else every once in a while.
If you change it up once in a while it will also keep people watching right to the end of the show.
Thanks

Bubbles The Chimp

Mike is such a idiot. He thinks he knows everything when in real he knows nothing... other than wanking off Charlie Sheen.

fernando

question: Gloria Allred... what happened to the woman she was "defending" against Meg Withman? did she get deported? there was no follow up..

Judy

Good lord, Mike...if you are going to do a live broadcast, try to get BASIC grammar right. It's "should have GONE"...NOT "should have WENT." Do you have any education beyond elementary school. PATHETIC.

Linny

The feed is really bad for me here in Canada... every time they say something good, it cuts out and jumps all over the place :(

Bubbles The Chimp

Mike needs to were a bra.

robin

SHUT UP MIKE!!!!!!!!!!

Bubbles The Chimp

wear..even

MIKA

Why is Charlie Sheen a hero and Chris brown is a villian whenever he does something? Please answer don't dodge it Harvey. Obviously something is wrong with this.

Ruzland

Kaythlin is such a babe. You should have her on everyday!

Bubbles The Chimp

Mike can't even sit still. His butt-plug shaped like Charlie Sheen must be annoying him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments