Lil Wayne's Producer Sues -- Make it Rain, Bitch!

3/22/2011 7:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who produced Lil Wayne's song, "Lollipop,"is suing Weezy's label, claiming he's owed more than $20 million for his good work.

Lil Wayne

Darius Harrison, known as Deezle, claims he not only produced "Lollipop," he also produced "Whip It," "Prostitute 2," and "Action," as well as "Mrs. Officer" and "Let the Beat Build" -- all songs on "Tha Carter III" which sold more than 6 million copies.

Deezle claims in his lawsuit against Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records ... album sales that he was involved in producing grossed more than $70 million.

Deez claims he's owed more than $20 mil.

Mark Proctor

Pay up.

Tea Party Mom

Excuse me, but why does TMZ post the most unflattering and ugly pictures of African Americans? If I didn't know better I would suspect there's some type of subversive racism going on.

kp

how cute, deezie sueing weezie wtf where do they come up with these names

TruthMuhSucka

this ***** is still alive?

Wishes

Posted at 3:57 PM on Mar 22, 2011 by Tea Party Mom
===================================================
What are they supposed to do? Photoshop them until they are attractive???

Mark Proctor

Good point #5

Wishes

#5. That's one of the better photos I've seen of Lil Wayne. What do you expect? He's just NOT attractive. Can't fix ugly.

Tea Party Mom

What are they supposed to do? Photoshop them until they are attractive???

Posted at 4:01 PM on Mar 22, 2011 by Wishes

They Photoshop Harvey's pictures so he looks more attractive.

Me

Posted at 3:57 PM on Mar 22, 2011 by Tea Party Mom
===================================================
But you DO know better...Your just spreading hatred of whites.
You need to find a new hobby. You're claiming racism, just because you don't like something. This word is over used and over played, way to much!

Sin D

OMG..Chris Browns REAL video is at youtube channel "fudgecave"

notalawyer

who buys thizzle junk anywizzle

Sarah Bellum

What are they supposed to do? Photoshop them until they are attractive???

Posted at 4:01 PM on Mar 22, 2011 by Wishes

They Photoshop Harvey's pictures so he looks more attractive.

Posted at 4:16 PM on Mar 22, 2011 by Tea Party Mom
=======================================================

Are you mentally ill??? Geez, get a life!! Trouble maker!!
Post#14 is so correct about you!!

Trevis Miho

I mean, he did the work - why shouldn't he go after that money? The tracks he did were strong ones on the album as well. I don't think that's Wayne's fault himself, though, it's the company in general. I guarentee he's not mad a Wayne.
Oh, and yea: Wayne is not the stereotypical goodlookin' dude (we ALLLL know that), BUT(!!!) dude got Lauren London as a baby-mama AFTER he's BEEN had multiple baby-mamas....LAUREN LONDON ya'll (google her- yup Lil' Wayne has that on lock)...dam.

Sarah Bellum

Posted at 4:38 PM on Mar 22, 2011 by Trevis
============================================================

I agree, Trevis. You're right, beautiful women love him anyway. Either for his personality, fame or his money. Good for him! I admire him for NOT have surgery, photoshops, etc.
He's real.

CCC

Tea Party Mom - You have some nerve talking about racism. I've read a few of your posts that have either racist overtones or blatant racism. Your post name tells us more about you than anything you write. We all know the Tea Party doesn't have many people of color in their party.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments