Corey Feldman

Someone Jacked My Jacket!

3/23/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Feldman's studded leather jacket from the movie "Dream a Little Dream" was stolen Monday night right out from under his nose -- and now ... the former child actor is on the hunt to track it down.

0322_corey_feldman_ditch_ex_tmz

Feldman's rep tells TMZ, Corey was backstage at the House of Blues in Hollywood with some friends -- rock band Steel Panther and a rapper named Ditch -- when the jacket went missing.

We're told Corey put his jacket on a table in the dressing room right before a crowd of people poured in -- and when he turned around to check on it moments later ... the jacket was gone!

Corey's rep tells us the HOB staff is currently looking over the surveillance tapes to see if they can track down the mystery jacket thief -- but so far no leads.

Mentalpause

Was Lindsay Lohan there? Just sayin...

RJK

What a ***...nice hair ahole

livereater

not trying to be funny... who is cori feldman?

Jano

Forget the jacket...anyone find a pair of SCISSORS ?? apparently he lost those too before his haircut was finished..

patty

Lindsay will be wearing it soon!

Kathy

OMG #6 I was thinking the same thing! Check Lindsay Lohan!

Lori

He probably hid it or had a friend take it so he could get some publicity.

Tom Cruise

That jacket has Andrew Dice clay written all over it. I'd go investigate him.

Sweden forever

Some one did the world a favor ;)

CC

Check if Lindsay Lohan was in attendance. If so there's a high likelyhood that this crime has been solved.

Tom

Forget the damn jacket...who is that hot piece in the background???

Kiko

CURB ALERT: Old leather jacket, Size X-Small. Someone went a little nuts with their Be-Dazzler on it, and it has some "Jesus Juice" stains on the inside front zipper. Looks like crap and smells like desperation. Just hate to see it go to waste. Can be picked-up next to dumpster behind HOB in WeHo.

K-LO

It's 2011 so if you leave anything laying around that is not nailed or shackled down then of course someone will steal it. I still have my 1993 rocker jacket. Hey Corey wanna buy it? I will give you a steal of a deal.

cheyanne

I feel bad for the cory and I hope he does get it back. I would actually watch 2.5 men if they cast him in it and I never watched it before.

Sad sad

Kiko LOL. Publicity stunt and he wanted to find a reason to go to the WH station to meet Michael Lohan. The jacket will pop up shortly stay tuned....... On anther note Harvey I think he stole your shirt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments