Dr. Murray Targeting Jurors Who Take Responsibility

3/23/2011 7:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With jury selection beginning tomorrow in the manslaughter case involving Michael Jackson's death .... TMZ has learned ... Dr. Conrad Murray is targeting 12 men and/or women who take responsibility for their actions ... this according to sources who have seen the jury questionnaire.

0224_conrad_murray_tmz_ex_2

One of the more revealing questions:  "Do you believe patients have the responsibility to tell their doctors about their complete past and current social habits, including use of drugs, alcohol and prescription medications?"

A central part of Dr. Murray's defense is that Michael Jackson was a hard-core Propofol addict who hid his drug dependence from the doc ... thus Murray wasn't operating with full knowledge.

Other questions laser in on what people think of the case, with a heavy emphasis on social media.

-- Do you have a blog?  If so, describe.

-- Are you active on social networks.  If so, which?

The answers will lead Murray's lawyers to spontaneous comments of prospective jurors that could be more revealing than answers they give in court.

And the questionnaire asks:  "Do you financially support others outside your immediate family?"

Dr. Murray has had money troubles that could make him sympathetic to certain jurors.

Other questions include:  "At what age should a person be held accountable for their decisions, actions and consequences."

The defense is looking for people who believe in personal responsibility, such as small business owners.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

Barb

How did TMZ get a copy of the juror questionnaire? And should they be posting some of the questions online?
_________________________

Good questions. I bet the judge would like an answer to that as well.

Eleonora49

Dearest Phantom, How wonderful! I so enjoyed it!!Thank you! Also Edith Piaf and Louis Armstrong was on the link.Thank you !!Noone knows how some one can feel after work!!Thank you, you help me to feel better with your videos..You are always so nice! Thanks....for Caring.

mymjj5.

TMZ this has to the most pathetic attempt by murray to date:
Murray is pathetic liar. Murray was stock piling propofol at his girlfriend's for months. If murray did not know of michael's dependency why on earth would he buy all those drugs? AEG was well aware of michael's medical history. cut the crap that murray was not aware.
If anything Murray was hiding drugs from michael at his girlfriend's apt. the evidence indicates that murray used propofol one time only and killed michael. Murray has plotted and campaigned with the assistance of a PR team compliments of TMZ for almost 2 years. Murray was about 56 when he killed michael. I think that's more than old enough to take personal responsibility for ones actions. Murray has never done a responsibile thing in his sorry life. Murray uses women, fathers children he cannot support and ultimately killed michael jackson in his desperation to get his small business....ooops my bad small medical practice out of debt.
pleaszzzzzzzzzzz!

Daybreaker

TMZ this has to the most pathetic attempt by murray to date:
pleaszzzzzzzzzzz!

---------------

The thing is a doctor like that is not hard to find. Go to the google, set up your criteria for foreign accredited doctor, sex addicted, financial woes, will do anything for a buck, you will get over 100,000 hits. Unfortunately, Michael make the connection even easier than googling thru' his "inferential" friends and enablers after years of doctor shopping.

Yes, Murray did all that, under the order of MJ, nobody else, but MJ, you think he got his pay scale of $150,000 a month just to sing
lullaby to him? Not!!!

ghfghfg

this guy isnt a psycho murder, hell he's not even an *******! MICHAEL DIED, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. HE DOESNT DESERVE TO BE IN JAIL THE REST OF HIS LIFE JUST BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE "RULES" OR "LAWS"... THIS IS A NORMAL GUY WHO HAPPENED TO BE IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME... RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION? WHO WOULDNT WANT TO WORK WITH MICHAEL JACKSON! HAVEN'T YOU EVER MADE A MISTAKE? YOU LEARN after !!! IF THIS MAN COULD GO BACK IN TIME HE WOULD TAKE IT ALL BACK! THATS WHATS MATTERS! NOT JARED LAUGHNER WHO FREAKIN SMILED IN HIS MUGSHOT AFTER GOING ON A MURDER SPREE! I PRAY THAT HE IS INNOCENT! ALL IT TAKES IS ONE INCOMPETENT JUROR TO **** THE WHOLE THING UP! I PRAY THAT THE JURORS ARE NOT STUPID! SHAME ON THE SYSTEM! ASK ANYONE WHO KNOWS HIM HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST NORMAL GUY NOT A MURDEROUS THUG!

And thats the truth

Lets see, he did not know that Michael was addicted to Propofol after administering it to him every night for weeks. That is about a foolish as being a doctor and not knowing how to perform CPR. Why is it that they get to pick and choose potential jurors with a questionaire at all? When I go to jury duty, I do not have to fill out any kind of form.

By the way, I am a small business owner and I do believe he is guilty as sin. If he did not like what he was seeing as far as drug use by Michael, then he should have quit. Michaels drug use has been well do***ented for years and the dr. did not know this? I knew it and I never even listened to Michael Jacksons music after the Jackson 5 nor did I follow any of his legal woes.

And thats the truth

Posted at 7:42 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by lisa villasmil
**************************************************************

I wonder if you would be singing the same tune if it was your family member? By the way, you dont need to shout, we can read.

AnMarie

Wow. This sorry behind SOB is delusional. What drugs is he on? He's the one who refuses to take responsibility for his actions. I have a question for Murray: Where are your "New Patient History Forms" on Michael? Where are his signed "Patient Release Forms" authorizing his previous doctors to provide any necessary information YOU deem relevant, in order to PROPERLY & PROFESSIONALLY treat your patient? Murray, you are NOT an anesthesiologist. THAT is the bottom line. You weren't qualified - as in, licensed, certified or TRAINED - to administer this type of drug. An anesthesiologist is called M.D. for a reason. Save the tax-payers some money & change your plea.

Janar

It doesn't matter that Michael used drugs BEFORE he met Murray.

Murray was hired & agreed to do the job with the clear understanding of what was expected FROM HIM.... to provide & administer PROPOFOL in an unsafe environment.

Any reputable doctor would have run in the other direction if asked to take on such a reckless job.

Any halfway competent doctor would have been monitoring a patient CLOSELY if he was administering dangerous drugs. And any halfway decent HUMAN BEING would have called 911 IMMEDIATELY & had someone on the scene to help revive a patient who apparently OD'ed.

No ethics. No competency. No sense of responsibility to even admit his patient OD'ed & he was responsible. No, this pig wants to pretend he had accountability at all.

Guilty!

Posted at 3:13 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by LI_Mom
____________________________________________________

Right, he should have never left the room for any reason, not even to go to the bathroom, leaving his patient unattended for even a second if he was administering dangerous drugs without the proper monitoring equipment that he knew he was supposed to have had right from the beginning. That's why he requested it, eventhough he never got it. So therefore, he should have been extra careful to monitor his patient.

PRO US

Michael pay Murray $150,000 a month. Michael dead. Murray lose income. Murray charged. No employee try kill boss who pay $150,000 a month. Must be accident or mistake.

Janar

don't give a DAMN if MJ was a hard core Propofol addict that so called doctor had NO RIGHT to be using this medication in the setting or for the reason that he used it. "Dr" Murray killed the man.....period.

Posted at 3:15 PM on Mar 23, 2011 by Stormy
____________________________________________________

Right! Bottom line.

HumanNature

Hippocratic Oath

Original, translated into English:[4]
“ I swear by Apollo, the healer, Asclepius, Hygieia, and Panacea, and I take to witness all the gods, all the goddesses, to keep according to my ability and my judgment, the following Oath and agreement:

To consider dear to me, as my parents, him who taught me this art; to live in common with him and, if necessary, to share my goods with him; To look upon his children as my own brothers, to teach them this art.

I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone.

I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.

But I will preserve the purity of my life and my arts.

I will not cut for stone, even for patients in whom the disease is manifest; I will leave this operation to be performed by practitioners, specialists in this art.

In every house where I come I will enter only for the good of my patients, keeping myself far from all intentional ill-doing and all seduction and especially from the pleasures of love with women or with men, be they free or slaves.

All that may come to my knowledge in the exercise of my profession or in daily commerce with men, which ought not to be spread abroad, I will keep secret and will never reveal.

If I keep this oath faithfully, may I enjoy my life and practice my art, respected by all men and in all times; but if I swerve from it or violate it, may the reverse be my lot.

CON "RAT" MURDERER, YOU NEVER BELIEVE IN THIS OATH!!!!

HumanNature

Modern Version

A widely used modern version of the traditional oath was penned in 1964 by Dr. Louis Lasagna, former Principal of the Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences and Academic Dean of the School of Medicine at Tufts University:[8]
“ I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given to me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

CON "RAT" THE "QUACK" MURDERER

Becca

I am starting to think this entire thing is
a hoax, I think this is why there are some people
that even think Michael Jackson is still alive!

TMZ, what is your position? To incite fans and
friends and even the apathetic to comment, to
leak all confidential material, to keep on showing
Murray and incite a LYNCH-mode level of hysteria?

Your site will get someone killed, because emotions
are rolling on all sides in this case.

Now, I am starting to think this is a hoax, because
WHAT site, even a tabloid site would approach this
tragedy with an almost gleeful approach to people's
lives and deaths?
sorry to be so serious, but this is not Charlie Sheen
"winning", this has caused a lot of pain.