Rob Kardashian

Stomachs Emergency Surgery

3/23/2011 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rob Kardashian underwent emergency surgery on his appendix yesterday after complaining of stomach problems ... TMZ has learned.

0323_rob_kardashian_EX_TMZ

A family member tells us ... doctors made the decision to remove Rob's appendix after his mom Kris took him to an L.A. hospital.

We're told Rob had been in pain all day long ... and his sister Kim had been taking care of him at his home ... until the pain became unbearable.

Rob is still recovering from the surgery -- and we're told he's "fine and doing well."

pigtails

OMG!!! get a life ppl..Rob is awesome and im sure Kim took the pic and posted it they are a very close family..the only ppl posting rude **** are jealous..get a life loosers..Feel better Rob

Mel

Good lord really tmz? no one cares about him or his idiot stupid sisters or his ridiculous mother who pimps out her own kids, disgusting.

LB

Loser needs to get a job.

debbie

Really....WHO CARES??????????????????

Shaun

Give the guy a break people...he's very important...he's on a reality show

tina

Really, does anyone care, why does TMZ waste time on nobodies and do nothings?

jj

Everyone wants to talk crap about people they've never met. Guess what haters, you're comments last on the internet forever too! You just feel safe to say whatever you want because NO ONE knows you and probably not too many care or otherwise you wouldn't be so hateful. I hope Rob feels better, from what I understand that is super painful.

mjlover

WHY IS EVERYONE HATING ON ROB AND HIS FAMILY???? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM THEN DON'T COMMENT OR READ ABOUT THEM!! THEY ARE RICH,FAMOUS,AND BEAUTIFUL!!! SOOOO STOP HATING ON THEM! YOU PPL WHO COMMENT BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE A LIFE OR ARE JUST TOO MISERABLE!! DON'T HATE THEM BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE THEM!!! LOL.... YOU ALL HATERS ARE WACK AND PATHETIC LOOSERS!!! GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRING ABOUT THEM!! &UCK ALL THE HATERS!
WE LOVE YOU KARDASHIANS!!! YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL!! INCLUDING YOU ROB!!! :) ROB NICE BODY TOO!! YUMMMYYYY!!!

Dennis Ryan

Get well soon , nice to see by the Blogs he has SOOOOO many fans..I'm not my brothres keeper, nor my SISTERS !!!!Gedt bent, Neg. blogs...old man, but wise..

huskernut

OK - wGAF? Is he a star or something?

Please give me an update on Cody Gifford's case of the sh*ts ")or something interesting like that ...

diogenes

Did they film it for their show?

jacob

DIE YOU LOSER. I'll come piss on your grave

JOe

Kardashian's are ugly, foreign losers. If he died in surgery, I would laugh. Because he didn't, this is hardly news.

huskernut

ooops - sorry
I must be a hater
TMZ continues to put junk on here pertaining to no-name wanna B's who need to get out and earn a living.

unfortunately I have to read the 80% content that pertains to either people I don't know about or don't care about in order to read the 20% that is of interest....

Rob

OK... So I read the post about Liz Taylor, true greatness.... And then this???

Seriously, who cares about this family? Anytime ANYTHING comes on with any of them - it is an immediate channel changer.

We all know what their fame is based upon... Truly sad that the public makes these people celebrities. Go figure!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments