Danny McBride

Police Incident In Georgia

3/24/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danny McBride went bar hopping in Georgia last night ... and wound up at a local police station ... but TMZ has learned the "Eastbound and Down" star was ONLY guilty ... of being awesome.

0324_MCBRIDE_EX_TMZ

McBride was partying at some bars near the University of Georgia in Athens ... and tried to walk back to his hotel around 1:30 AM ... when a crowd of college kids recognized Danny and began following him down the street asking for photos and autographs.

Danny's rep tells us ...  a bike cop saw the crowd of people and became concerned about a possible mob situation. The officer then peddled over to Danny ... and after a brief conversation, the actor agreed to go with the cop to a nearby police station.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Danny told officers he was merely trying to get back to his hotel when he was swarmed by the locals. Cops eventually let him go ... and even called a cab for the actor.

Kenny f'n Powers.

scott

Party on Kenny!

Sarafina

Love his bedroom eyes...

Nostradamus

Why is he hanging out in college bars?

Karmic-justice

"Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism."

"But a true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights, and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for *******."

Kenny powers F`NG RULES!

yeah, I'm way out of line.

Yeah, I know the feeling. Happens to me all the time.

Karmic-justice

Kenny Powers: My minds still blown you got three kids. I remember when you were having this one.
[points to Wayne]
Kenny Powers: Old blondy over here.
Dustin Powers: We got three.
Kenny Powers: Three handsome young men. The POWER'S way.
Dustin Powers: uhh... littlest one's a girl.
Cassie Powers: [to baby Rose] You certainly are.
[to Kenny]
Cassie Powers: Her name is ROSE. Named after Ms. Kate Winslet in the movie 'TITANIC'
Kenny Powers: [laughing] Ya'll named your daughter after f`in' TITANIC?
Dustin Powers: It's Cassie's favorite movie.
Kenny Powers: Oh wow. You gotta be chittin' me.
[points to boy next to Wayne]
Kenny Powers: What's his name? F`in' Shrek?
[pause]
Kenny Powers: No, huh?

OooooNooo!

The cop needs to do a LOT more peddling on that bike and lay off the cheeseburgers.

LBjim

Kenny Power is the man!! Tiger Blood!!!

Julie

Did he jump on the bike with the cop? I wonder if he rode on the handle bars or stood on the back.

tgrfan42069

Posted at 9:22 AM on Mar 24, 2011 by Julie
-------------
hes Kenny ****in Powers he drove the bike while the cop ran behind him.

CrashAndBurn

Being awesome is a felony in some states.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

WHO IS THIS GUY?

george clooney

hmmmm.I have not heard of this guy....was he a mousekateer?

kar

Who?? Never heard of him!!!!!!

matt

Kenny Powers: I'm just an average American... with extraordinary hair.

Kenny Powers: I'm gonna have a ****ing panic attack. I need four xanax and two Miller Lites.

Kenny Powers: If you wanna fight, you do it on your own time. In a parking lot somewhere. Not in a school surrounded by books.

Kenny Powers: [Kenny's audiobook plays] So, in closing, I'd like to give big ups to God, Buddha, L. Ron, whoever. Hell, maybe I just need to thank me. If there's one thing I've learned through all my adventures and conquests, it's that some people are just wired for success. I had no choice when it came to being great. I just am great. I'm not trying to sound ****y or full of myself, but Kenny Powers has a sneaking suspicion that no matter what comes his way he will always be great. Because that's just the way **** works sometimes. This has been based on a true story. The motherfin' end.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments