Rebecca Black Gets Career Boost From Ryan Seacrest

3/25/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

13-year-old Rebecca Black -- the phenom behind that "Friday" song -- has a good mentor, as in  Ryan Seacrest ... because R.S. just helped Rebecca sign with a big music manager.

Rebecca Black

Rebecca did Ryan's radio show on Thursday, and afterward Ryan realized Rebecca and her mom were overwhelmed by the sudden burst of attention.

Sources tell us ... Ryan hooked Rebecca up with Debra Baum, a manager with DB Entertainment.

Rebecca has now signed with DB.

LInda

Charlie Sheen Book! Also an E-book, download now!!

The most Winning book to ever is available now!! Get your copy before it sells out! Chock full of tales of adventure, winning recipes, troll battling strategies, advice for dating Goddesses and more Charlie Sheen quotes than your earthly mind can handle!

TXLady

REALLY?? Is this a joke or something? I took the time to go listen to her song and watch her video and I can't be the only person who thinks she is average AT BEST, and really nothing special if your honest about it! Is she cute, yeah, she is. Can she sing? Sure, as good as any teenager in choir at school but beyond that, nothing to get excited about!

Mike

Ha! This is really gonna make the comment nerds rage!

Keegan

I think she's pretty dope (:

Huh?

I can't believe this. Why she got popular with the YouTube/Tumblr/Facebook crowd was that her song, singing, music video, and obligatory "rapper" (I guess to get the street cred) are SO BAD, that it's a huge joke on the William Hung level. All mainstream media outlets (ie: Letterman, GMA, etc) are a bunch of suckers. Hope she takes all of those guys to the cleaners.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

This song is nails-on-a-blackboard obnoxious. That doesn't mean she should be subjected to all these vile threats & insults that have been infesting the internet about her. If her fame is not meant to be, it isn't. If it is, it will. That depends on the tastes (or lack) of the listening public, & we know there's no accounting for that based on the success of bieberbritneyxtinapinkavrilchrisbrownkatieperrydozensofothers.

efnsteve

Ryan, I'm going to put you on blast over at the "Dirty", you dirty dog. Thanks for trying to make the music industry the laughing stock of the world.

Seacrest......over and out.

bob

If she were only legal. I could say how much I would like to pound her like veal.
oops ... I guess I just did say that.

Chris

Get Rick Rolled in my new REMADE version....

C

Ryan is an idiot then, a deaf idiot. That ugly in-need-of-nose-job teen cannot sing a single note. It makes my ears bleed. It makes me jealous of Liz Taylor...Ryan loves talentLESS ugly people-look at the Kardashians

en Todo Momento!!

these are great songs. we must all hear these great songs. (GULP!)

War"Cam"Eagle

The nostril singing is terrible. I hear the dogs howling and barking. PLEASE make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick of it

RYAN I NOW HATE YOU.
Why..push this no talent singer down our throats!
Money hungry bastard

MariJoy

All the $$ sniffers are jumping on the gravy train. My daughter is a very talented singer who, with her band, has been putting in the "sweat work" for over three years, doing every gig she can, putting her music on youtube, and still she struggles - just search "Orange Marsupials" - this is talent, folks - that kid is just a flash-in-the-pan.

Anony Moose

Who would have thought 10 years ago Ryan Seacrest would have so much clout. I think he's wasting his time on Rebecca Black though.

Well, she has a cute face and no talent. Works for Justin Bieber.