'Teen Mom' Star

In BRUTAL Catfight

ON TAPE

3/25/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans ferociously ATTACKED another woman in North Carolina this week ... while her scumbag friends cheered her on ... and the brutal assault was all caught on tape.

0325_teen_mom_fight_splash_video_ex
19-year-old Jenelle is clearly the instigator -- spewing all sorts of nasty insults at a woman named Britany ... before the reality star suddenly socks the other woman in the face with a closed fist.

The two women tussle to the ground ... where Jenelle continues to pummel Britany ... even AFTER it's clear she can no longer defend herself.

With Britany bleeding from her face, one of Jenelle's scumbag friends pulls the reality star off the other woman ... while Janelle continues to drop verbal insults.

It's unclear why Jenelle wanted to fight Britany ... but sources connected to the incident claim it had something to do with Jenelle's boyfriend.

Story developing ...

2038 COMMENTS

Michelle

WHY ISNT SHE IN JAIL??? I heard that the charges got dropped, is that true? If so why did they get dropped? She clearly went there looking to fight with this girl!

julez2810

Poor girl is lost...maybe some real jail time will do her some good. Thank god she cannot drag that poor baby with her on her insane train. Her mom isn't perfect but if i had a daughter like her...i would lose my cool a lot too.

Jason

I'd like to see this case settled on Judge Judy, she should sue this bitch for assault.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I was hopeing they would at least tear off some clothes during this fight..

Girliegirl

I wonder what white people call this? I'm sure if these were two black girls, you'd see here monkeys, animals, n-gga. So are these two girls acting like white monkeys, white animals? just curious.

Shay

She is a nasty little pig. Thank God her mom is there to take care of her poor baby. She should be in jail.

John

CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT.......wooooooooooooooooooooo,hehehehehe

guest119

I hope she gets thrown in jail.
TMZ take this vid down, it's almost as disgusting as the act itself to post it!

Chris

Nice ground and pound

Jenna

TRASH.

Boo

I get so sick and tired of these girls fighting. There is no way that she could be a Mother. That trick needs to be at home taking care of her child instead of being in the street acting like some idoit. I betcha she didn't finish high school. And for her friends to be cheering her on....the cops should lock them up as well as the dumb broad. Let some bitch step on my property....there would be no ****ing way she would have gotten the first punch. As soon as she thought about steppin on my property she would have been crying and holding her damn arm.....from me breaking dat mother****er.

r lilly

WOWSERS! Another "Reality Slut" at her best...if I was that chick on the bottom...I would have her in a Civil Court by now suing her for all her Reality Show $$...We need to stop promoting these type of shows and quit making these kinds of "bitches" famous for laying on their backs...Isn't that how Kim K. got HER START??

Chris

Go directly to jail, do not get kid back.

Kc

Worst ****ing mom in the world. She claims she's "changed" but then you see this ****. She belongs behind bars. I hope she never gets custody of Jace. Even her lunatic mother can do a better job than her.

sunshinerad