Oksana Grigorieva Has Her Hands Full

3/26/2011 4:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva took a break from fighting over custody with Mel Gibson yesterday by taking baby Lucia out to Gymboree in Sherman Oaks, CA.

0326_oksana_FP_7042077_Grigorieva_Oksana_FP9_EXCL_04_05
It's no contest ... that's one cute kid.

Just Me

Oh thank God, it appears the little girl looks like Mel and not her 'mother.'

Spitfire

Oh yeah...look at those grey hairs. I also thought that she holds Lucia so she makes sure she is in the shots herself. Man..she has terrible taste in sunglasses and clothes. She is definately out for the photogs. We can tell by her smug little smirk as she says to herself "oh great...they are here". "I am sooo beautiful and famous." Puke!!!!!!

Spitfire

Very good point Brett!

Brett

Let's see... this is the third time in a week Ox has called the paps to get pictures of her and the baby so she can earn some extra rubles. If I were Gibson I'd be livid.

Posted at 9:51 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Tellthetruth59

More pictures of this poor kid than all seven of the other Gibson children combined.
Of course, signing any contract with the piano player could be problematic --

Tee hee

Posted at 9:55 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by middleagedcrazy

Hey Tellthetruth59 and middleagedcrazy

Seems to me this is to push Mels buttons and send a message to pay up or else.
I agree with you middleagedcrazy even if Mel payed up it wouldnt be the end of it. With this loon it will never end.

Its a bloody crying shame to see what she is doing to Mel and her kid. What a frikin gypsy.

Kay

Poor little kid sure chose ****ty parents.

middleagedcrazy

@ Brett --

See Boris Becker and his problems trying to protect his child from blatant exploitation.

Nasty, nasty gypsy scamming people. Unfortunately, after what we have seen, the poor kid will be trained and raised as an adjunct to the piano player's publicity. Maybe if she can get enough 'madonna' poses everyone will forget what she has done.

Bleah.

Spitfire

She has to go out with Lucia because nobody else will go out with her besides mom and the sound guy. She is just a lonely loon. Its called karma Ox, and there is a lot more comin atcha. Enjoy the fame (I mean infamy) while you can because you'll soon be a nobody again. I always believed that Mel used the "Blow me" thing to try to get through your thick head that you should show him some appreciation for everything he has done for you. Instead you try to tear his world apart. Ungrateful beotch! That's why you are hated. Get it! Get it now!!!!

Belinda

Bleah.

Posted at 10:24 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by middleagedcrazy
_________________________________________________________

Maybe this is what Ox meant by 'working on her career'!

middleagedcrazy

Maybe this is what Ox meant by 'working on her career'!
Posted at 10:28 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Belinda
__________________

Got me! ROFLMAO!

Exploiting a baby is a career for some.

Tee hee

Really?

Oksana, please keep your mouth shut and get rid of all the lawyer nonsense.
Mel, just give her the money. You've got enough.
Both of you, get along for the sake of this precious baby girl!
The fighting is absolutely stupid!

Brett

@ Brett --

Bleah.

Posted at 10:24 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by middleagedcrazy

Hey middleagedcrazy

Mel makes no bones how much he wants to shield his kids and surely wanted to spare them going to trail. But it seems to me with this loon he has no choice.
She is gotta be charged and jailed.

middleagedcrazy

@ Brett -- I agree. The only caveat I have is that only Mr. Gibson and his family can decide how much of this painful and disgusting nonsense they can tolerate.

We are all waiting for the 'illustrious' and 'respected' musical career claimed by the Chuckys (parents and children alike) to be shown to the world.

Tee hee

Belinda

Oksana, please keep your mouth shut and get rid of all the lawyer nonsense.
Mel, just give her the money. You've got enough.
Both of you, get along for the sake of this precious baby girl!
The fighting is absolutely stupid!

Posted at 10:36 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Really?
_________________________________________________________

If it was only ... that easy!

chris

The Gibson cheeks :) Tommy had 'em too.

Posted at 9:01 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Sam
-----------
Hey there Sam! I remember seeing a picture of Mel and Tommy at a Laker's game. He's a cute kid...he looked like a bit of a rascal in the picture (devilish twinkle in his eye). Do you have a link to any of his baby pictures? I'd love to see what he looked like as a little tyke.

I would LOVE to have a child. I'm seriously thinking about adopting. I wouldnt care if it was a boy or girl, black, white, asian or latino. I just want a child to love and take care of!

Hey can anyone explain to me the comment (post # 5) about babies walking in flat shoes? Not sure why they cant (she's too young for heels....but I doubt Oksana knows that!)

diogenes

Chris, I think the post was referring to arches in the child's foot need support while the bones are forming. With out support, flat feet is the result. jmo.