Oksana Grigorieva Has Her Hands Full

3/26/2011 4:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva took a break from fighting over custody with Mel Gibson yesterday by taking baby Lucia out to Gymboree in Sherman Oaks, CA.

0326_oksana_FP_7042077_Grigorieva_Oksana_FP9_EXCL_04_05
It's no contest ... that's one cute kid.

anonym

Is botox-whore not in jail yet???
Just reminder)

LA Times: Lead Investigator Sent Letter to Prosecutor

"..... In a letter sent Thursday to the prosecutor who declined to file charges, Det. Rodney Wagner of the Sheriff's Department stated his view that the department's six-month investigation turned up evidence of "implied threats" against the actor by Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyers.

He wrote that he found support for three separate extortion charges in Grigorieva's e-mails to Gibson and in a March 2010 meeting in which her lawyers, Eric George and Sonia Y. Lee, talked with Gibson's representatives about how disclosure of the tapes and photos would "ruin" his career. ... "

-------------------------------

ThinkingWoman

RE:
"Well,
I see Ox is putting Lucia in danger again. I hope Mel's people are keeping track of this. (what three times in a week) Once again no security and that is included in the child support. Mel should have her charged with child endangerment.

Posted at 12:01 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by angelika466"

****************************************************

I believe you are referring to the financial listing Oksana provided the court when requesting an increase in child support. My understanding is she receives the child support and it is spent at her discretion. Since she did not get all the support she was requesting, it is not surprising that some items fell by the wayside.

Midwesterner

HUH? Security? As in a security guard? Did the other Gibson children have security guard?

I could understand the need for security if Lucia was the daughter of a world leader.......or had threats on her life

Posted at 12:08 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by chris

_______________________________________________________

Do you think kidnappers target the children of world leaders? They don't. They target the children of wealthy people. And the point is that Ox's child support budget included $13,000 a month for security.

I thought you weren't going to post here anymore . . . or is that a different Chris?

SuzyCreamCheese

Don't worry Lucia, it will be quite a while before the Russian can Extort money from You too. Have your house swept for bugs.

Patty

How do the paps always manage to know exactly where Ox and Lucia will be? Interesting.

mickey

she is ur typical greedy whoring russian biatch . trust me i know first hand how these c__ts operate. They are evil evil bitch es who will do ANYTHING for the american dollar. i hope that kid gets taken away and her dirty lying whory ass gets shipped back to where she belongs

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 12:31 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by Patty

Ox has them on speed dial.

ThinkingWoman

RE:
"You people who talk badly about Oksana are POS. What would you do if a man held a gun to your head, hit you in the mouth and broke your dental work, and the ranting and raving all hours of the night. You people are bullies and ridiculous and so is Mel Gibson your idol. Well if it were me I'd sue the hell out of him too, Mel Gibson is a PIG! And he should be supervised around the child, and Oksana’s Orders of Protection maintained and she should win her civil case against him, Mel is sorry POS like any other man that would do what he's done and he doesn't deserve special treatment or admiration. Some of you are really twisted.

Posted at 11:35 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Lucille"

*************************************************************

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do take exception to your calling people names. That does nothing to support your position.

As for what I would do if a man held a gun to my head, hit me in the mouth and broke my dental work, and the ranting and raving all hours of the night -

I would NOT have done as Oksana did!

I would not have remained in his house!

I would not have sold private conversations to a tabloid!

I would not have continued "negotiating" for more money FOR ME, NOT OUR CHILD!

I would not have waited until Father's Day to decide he could not have his regular visitation with our daughter!

I would not have turned our private life into a media circus!

I would not set my adolescent son up for torment!

I would have contacted the police!

If you believe this makes me a POS, you are a very sad and confused individual. I hope you get appropriate help from a trained professional. You appear to need it.

Midwesterner

Posted at 12:25 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by ThinkingWoma

______________________________________________________

I'll bet the $6,000/mo. for entertainment is still part of the budget, don't you?

Let's be serious: housing was already supplied. That's the biggest part of a single's mom's budget. She ought to have been able to afford the security.

I do question whether she gets to use the child support money "at her discretion." I think she's supposed to use it on Lucia.

Midwesterner

I would NOT have done as Oksana did!

I would not have remained in his house!

I would not have sold private conversations to a tabloid!

I would not have continued "negotiating" for more money FOR ME, NOT OUR CHILD!

I would not have turned our private life into a media circus!

I would not set my adolescent son up for torment!

I would have contacted the police!

Posted at 12:34 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by ThinkingWoman
_______________________________________________________

This is an excellent response. May I add that the first things I would have done were call the police and take the kids to a women's shelter.

poirot

I would NOT have done as Oksana did!

I would not have remained in his house!

I would not have sold private conversations to a tabloid!

I would not have continued "negotiating" for more money FOR ME, NOT OUR CHILD!

I would not have turned our private life into a media circus!

I would not set my adolescent son up for torment!

I would have contacted the police!

Posted at 12:34 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by ThinkingWoman
_______________________________________________________

Posted at 12:38 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by Midwesterner

That is what a true victim would do, in this case she was too preoccupied setting up her extortion scheme to have the authorities involved.

ThinkingWoman

@Midwesterner - Indeed. Amazing how she merely removed the battery from her iPhone, rolled over, and went to sleep. Oh, she called her friends first, received offers of help which she ignored.

Might I add that I would not have changed my story numerous times also while playing to the media.

Midwesterner

Posted at 12:38 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by Midwesterner

Posted at 12:49 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by poirot

__________________________________________________

Yes, In fact, she had to MAKE CERTAIN the police did not interfere with her extortion scheme by showing up and discovering that all that had occurred was a slap.

kali

Cute kid! Pity her mother is
an ugly azz gold digger and a ho.

NOTE - Fame Pictures took the photo,
Ok$a called her friend Boris Nizon,
the owner of Fame Pictures to send
a pap to the Gymboree.

Famewhore and a gold digger!

***Team Mel***

Posted at 12:24 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by Fidel's niece

Makes sense because really, how many papz would hang out in Sherman Oaks!

poirot

Cute kid! Pity her mother is
an ugly azz gold digger and a ho.

NOTE - Fame Pictures took the photo,
Ok$a called her friend Boris Nizon,
the owner of Fame Pictures to send
a pap to the Gymboree.

Famewhore and a gold digger!

***Team Mel***

Posted at 12:24 PM on Mar 26, 2011 by Fidel's niece

Great ditective work Fidel's niece!:)

I seem to recall posters discussing Boris Nizon some months back and the OG connection.

Suggest sending this info to Mr. Gibsons lawyers.