Mack 10 -- Bow Down ... to This Lawsuit

3/28/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Mack 10's return to a recording studio is getting a lot of attention -- from the guy who is suing him for unpaid studio time!

0327_mack_10_getty_ex
According to a lawsuit filed in small claims court in Malibu late last month, Rodger Carter -- who operates The Doghouse Studio -- claims Mack 10 stiffed him for almost 30 hours of studio time, at $75/hour, for a total of $2,165.

Mack 10 hasn't had a top 10 rap hit since the 1990s -- so if Carter wins ... he better hope Mack 10's latest session yielded a track worth 2K.

UPDATE: Mack 10's rep tells TMZ ... the rapper has settled the issue with Doghouse and Mack, along with several rappers on his label, have been recording at Doghouse studio all month long.

The rep also tells us Mack has a new album dropping in April. Bow down!!

Jesus

Bow Down First!

angelo

F I R S T !!!

Sad sad

I would too for $75 hr.

ruthie

Agiain I say.......Who? You LA people think the rest of the country knows who these losers are.

Jesus

ruthie learn how to spell before you criticize people from LA. "Agiain"

ruthie

It's called a typo *******! LA sucks!

Sir Boo

Never heard of him.

will

he has a daughter with "tboz" from the group "TLC"

MIDNIGHT TOKER

isnt he biggie smalls little brother

scott

ayyyy dis ya boi loiuy V... all you b hatin on rappers jus mad cuz yu canot spell as good as us, an cuz we b wering fur, and we b blowin dro in bluntz. Dont hat on mak10 cuz he b an upstanding citizen in the communaty. holla at ya boi
Free Gucci-ramed robery
Free Versace- shoplfting
Free Lil Skip- Parking tiketz
Free Lil Skip Jr-Child suppout

Big Mamma Cornbread

MACK 10 ......2,GRAND...NOT GONNA GET IT FROM HIM...HE WOULD RATHER KICK YR ASK...IRS TOOK HIS CASH ALONG TIME AGO.."FIND HIM IN INGLEWOOD ALWAYS UP TO NO GOOD"...WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...PAYBACK IS WHY HE IS BROKE...I AM MORE THAN SURE...WOW!!

billkill

I just got a $829.99 iPad 3G 64GB for only $88.37 and my mom also grabbed a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with FED-EX tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or bestbuy. I sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $60...0 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use SnagBids.com