Nicki Minaj

Big Booty Lap Dance

for Lil Wayne

3/28/2011 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicki Minaj must be a magician ... because she made Lil Wayne's entire head disappear last night ... when she sat him down for a badonka-licious lap dance during their concert in New York.032811_minaj_wayne_still

Moments before Nicki grinded on Weezy for all to see at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, she laid out the ground rules for him ... saying, "You got three rules: Legs open, hands behind your back, mouth shut."

It was definitely a well-rounded performance.

KicksandGiggles

I am sure her mother is proud!

jmk

Disgusting.

More Cowbell

@Jane

I'm sorry but I really don't believe you are black and kinda think you're just a jealous girl....just sayin.

CrisDizzle

STDs galore between those two clowns!

Jerrell-1982

You like a BIG BOOTY because it reminds you of your Mommas?

Posted at 4:32 PM on Mar 28, 2011 by Truth

Not at all because I'm not into incest like you.

femonanon

#58...she's half Indian and half "black". When you start calling me "European" American, I will oblige. AND the only "African" American I know is WHITE. Do YOU KNOW WHAT "ANALOGOUS" MEANS?? Negro = Caucasian, Black = White, African-American (incorrect) = no analogous terms being used
-signed your European -American friend
and I have a German-American friend sitting with me
and
an Italian -American friend that is my lover
where u from Truthie ??

Shay don't care what you think!

No one wants a flat behind ok! However, Niki Behind does look fake and its a little to big. But that is just my opinion and its her body. Beyonce looks good and you women on here are just very jealous and probably walking around with a flat pancake for a butt. A flat hard behind only works when its on a man. A real man loves some curves. Flat aint where its at. Big isn't in. But being just right is too tight! Haters!

Mrs. Mathers

sexy! i dont c y so many woman are so jealous n hateful, b happy wit what u got n do hate on others...besides yall kno u want that booty! n if that ass was infront of ur man he would lose his mind! loosen up!!!!!!! if it was a half naked whte w-h-o-r-e yall would b all over her!

Digitalwolf

Keep in mind that that are fans of every body type.

I am a huge fan of Nicky's music. I just found out about her last weekend and it seems she is everywhere! Lots of songs I have heard...she was singing them. LOVE her music. Love her style. But for me personally. That is too much butt.

Stop_The_Hate

People....People!! why the negativity huh. She is an artist and having a good time and it looks like fun! So what she is shaking her ass and might have gotten some work done....there is a whole lot worse things happening in the world. Just be positive and stop hating on people. What have you been doing lately while Nikki is getting paid millions to entertain huh?
So go out there and do something and stop hating on people who are acutualy doing something.

Why So Serious

ew.

vee

Who in the heck are these ppl saying that butt and thighs are not sexy? not every man wants a skinny white chick shaped like a 16 year old boy... real men like curves. real women have curves

angie

Wooooowww!! look what this world has come to. People care more about these dumb clown looking people who killed rap then whats going on in japan. Just stop giving them so much hipe, they Suck!

Redd

TO THE HATERS: If you don't care for Rap Music, Rappers, Strippers and/or the diversity of music and culture, why did you tune into the TMZ, the video, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, or the whole Nine. Why complain? I don't post often, but when I do it... is.. awesome. You guys suprise me once again. Why get upset over people who are gonna do what they wanna do. Regardless of what you think. Haters are sitting behind a computer complaining and making 1/10th of 1/10th 1/10th of 1/10th % of what these people are bringing in, so don't hate, participate, and if you can't congratulate. To all the people who are getting upset over these haters.....laugh at them they're use to it. All they want is a RISE from you...don't give them the satisfaction. They're BOOGERS, roll'em n flick'em off your pinky.

alicia

2 me nicki minaj know she need 2 stop it with her fake butt then she was all stiff wit the lap dance & her butt wasnt movin no homo lil wayne just need 2 stick with a professional lap dancer instead of a fake plastic wannabe barbie stick 2 rapping girl u cant dance