Nicki Minaj

Big Booty Lap Dance

for Lil Wayne

3/28/2011 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicki Minaj must be a magician ... because she made Lil Wayne's entire head disappear last night ... when she sat him down for a badonka-licious lap dance during their concert in New York.032811_minaj_wayne_still

Moments before Nicki grinded on Weezy for all to see at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, she laid out the ground rules for him ... saying, "You got three rules: Legs open, hands behind your back, mouth shut."

It was definitely a well-rounded performance.

Seth

yall no all yall jealous cause yall ain't gettin any so stop complaining and yes she is attractive dang brah

Kyle

I can't believe I watched that but I have one serious question. Why isn't she singing? Does she know how to sing or is her only ability to shake her ridiculous looking ass? I feel sorry for the people who paid to see this...

1st lady

O.M.G.. dat is so re****ulous.. y.? who needs all dat? dat ****s going to fall off 1day.. N i cant wait, cuz she gona b lookin like a fool wit her azz on da ground..... 1

Cassie

ALL YALL ON HERE, SOUND LIKE SOME DAMN HATERS. THESE COMMENTS MUST BE COMIN FROM B*TCHES WITH FLAT ASSES. BEYONCE IS AN ICON WITH BODY & NICKI MANAJ WILL STILL ALL YOUR MEN. BOTH OF THEM GOT MORE MONEY THEN ANY OF YALL. DONT HATE! YALL QUICK TO TALK ABOUT BLACK SISTAS WITH BIG ASSES BUT YET TALL QUICK TO GET OUR BLACK MEN. BIG UPS TO THE B*ITCHES WITH BIG BOOTIES, MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN :) LOL.

Dan

All you silly as crackers on here hating on this sista. I see all yall nasty mf'ers in the inner city driving around buying black ***** 24 hrs. a day; sick thing is yall don't even care if it's a drug addict that ain't bathed in days. Go to yo nearest whore stroll and see all the good white men... All you flat long back white women quit hating, cause yall chase that big black **** all the same. I don't blame yall; we the ****. Think this rough, check out this video of lil Wayne ****ting on Sarah Palin!

MissMaxx

Honestly people, I don't see what the infatuation is with Nicki.....she is autotuned and I am not quite fond of her music. And I must agree with whoever said that her a** wasn't even moving while she was giving the lapdace... LMAO! So true. I think it's fake... and FYI: I am a black woman with a nice size a**, no hating...just saying...I think it's fake.... A real butt would move, jiggle and show the muscles moving from the supposed gyrating she was doing. Just sayin.

kk22

That was ridiculously retarded.

andrea

I think anyone that posts something negative about lil wayne or nicki are just jealous. The money they make proves that obviously their fans love it. Nicki is gorgeous!

elise

its the fakest ass since kim kardashians and i know her ass is fake 100%. There is no point claiming you have a big booty ass cause i know where you got it from. its lke putting a stick on your head and saying "look at how tall i am". its pathetic. the ass is 100% fake, she didnt have it 2 years ago.

Nothing like a Black woman

That ass was nice I was thank god for big butt woman. Nothing like slapping a woman on the ass as you brush by. Sorry it must be in my DNA because ass and thigh

Shawn

She'd have to pay me to sit that nasty fake **** on my warhead. Sorry but that overly thick stuff is not impressive or sexy. More like ghetto and nasty and I'm sure loved by gold teeth wearing hoodlums/thugs.

Cyntax

The only people who would resent this video are

#1) Women with NO ASS. (which would be the demographic of who would post comments)
#2) Men who can't handle an ass like that http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/02/cotto-margarito-ii-on-july-16th/#comment-471744
#3) People who have nothing better to do but to hate on people having fun.

Have fun at your 9-5 tomorrow.

curtis buckland

id take an elton john concert over whatever that is anyday!

PitBullFan01

Women come in all shapes and sizes. Ass comes in all shapes and sizes. These boys that comment only trying to justify why they married the FLAT ASS Truck Driver they married. If you don't like how Nicki Minaj Azz looks, do what you do when you hittin your flat Azz wife or GirlFriend; CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!

Tyra

I see alot of haters on here. Give the girl some creidt;Its a brand new Era, things have changed. I love her and every other artit out there. Just becausethere music doesnt interestr you doesnt mean you have talk trash about them, and its crazy because yall don't even know these people.#NotWinning