All 3 Girls

in 'Teen Mom' Brawl

Charged

3/28/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All three girls involved in the crazy "Teen Mom" fight TMZ first posted last week have been officially charged with crimes ... TMZ has learned.

0328_teen_moms_charged_ex
Jenelle Evans, Britany Truett and Brittany Maggard have been charged with misdemeanor affray -- disorderly conduct by fighting in a public place.

TMZ posted the story earlier that the girls were arrested, but now the Brunswick County D.A.'s Office has officially charged all 3.

If convicted, all 3 face a maximum of 60 days in jail.

daisy

Please tell me why the girl who was beaten up was arrested?

jo

How proud these kids unfit parents must be, just was'nt bad enough that these parents raised whores , get pregnant, get in fights and beat up other girls.... How proud we must be that trash is the future!!!

SNAFU

They've got faces that look like half-chewed caramels.

SugarBear

What has TV come to? It won't be long before we're watching real people get murdered on TV just for entertainment. This isn't National Geographic where the "we can't interfere with the balance nature" rule applies this is humanity were talking about MTV. Where are the TV shows that reward girls for doing good things? Since when does getting knocked up at sixteen warrant your own TV show and the cover of US weekly? Clearly at lot of these girls have issues on top of issues,so why not try to help them MTV rather than exploit them, do you think just because you throw money at them it's OK? I swear "reality" TV is ruining the world.

frankies mom

Honestly....I'm tired hearing about these poor girls! Done and done. You girls need to grow up! Seriously.... borrow my mom, she'll whip you all into shape real quick!

PRO US

Who'd you rather?

betty

I think MTV should put a end to this show, Come on these are Children and I dont think they need to have all this attention and Money for haveing a child this young. I dont think this is helping teens NOT get pregnant I think this is making them want it even more because they think they well get on T.V and become a star.... This show is sad, I fell bad for the mothers and fathers of these teens on this show..

fifi

Those chicks are all so ugly! Especially the ones on each end. Lord. I need eye bleach.

tonibelle

Lea Michelle was hit by a car today (She's just fine apparently, don't panic gleeks). But, shouldn't that be higher on the list than this?

tribeca dweller

I'm sad that 2 of them are named Britany...was that the "hot" trailer park name when they were born?

Chicagoray

For years and years I've argued the "n" word in race interchangeable and therefore not racist at all . These three trailer park birthed white n****s are proof of it. ;)

Chicagoray

Posted at 7:50 PM on Mar 28, 2011 by tonibelle

No, but that's too bad she survived.. Maybe next time. :( / ;)

WOW...

#8. oldgeez

ROFLMAO...that's funny, thanks

Josh in Denver

the girl that has the word "charged" under her name made me throw up, she looks like an ugly boy. its crazy that the people who get famous for being on MTV actually think they accomplished something and will remain famous. Anyone remember Puck? exactly. MTV and the garbage that they call entertainment is being rammed down America's throat and makes us all look like classless losers from the Jersey Shore.

incog99

Why are trailer white trash in the news? Lindsay now this?