Enrique Iglesias -- I'm BAILING On Britney!

3/29/2011 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hours after Britney Spears announced an upcoming North American tour this morning -- her accompanying act, Enrique Iglesias, has reportedly dropped out.

0329_enrique_britney_BN_Getty_TMZ

According to Billboard.com, an official announcement is coming soon ... but so far, it's unclear why Iglesias wants off the tour.

The tour is scheduled to kick off in June.

Story developing.1202_britney_bitch_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

miabella29

Good for him! one has talent and the other has... well... could choreograph... back in the day.

CCC

That boy's got a real purdy mouth.

Jack

What's unclear is why he would agree in the first place and tie himself to a lip-syncing has been. There's not enough money in the world.

a mere mortal

he doesnt' want to be made to feel like an opening act for someone who lip synchs and cant really dance anymore. dude has more chops in one foot than her whole body, and I dont think he's ever lip synched in concert,
awards show maybe, concert? Him? hell no.

and to open up for A SCAM ARTISTY who has become no better than Milli Vanilli??
**** that.
I wouldn't either.

well, I would because they pay ****loads of dough,
but if I were HIM, hell no.

mannequin

Because it's no fun touring with a stick in the mud.
And on another note....Lol at "Story Developing", as if it's earth ****tering news. Who cares?

Jack

There should be a law that if a concert is going to be lip-synched ticket buyers should be informed before buying the tickets. B.S. has been ripping 'fans' off for years and now she is about to do it again.

BREAKFAST4

I heard he canceled because Britney wanted to carry all his stage equipment in her vagina.

.:Loki4Ever:.

HOW IS BRITNEY SPEARS STILL RELEVANT?!?!!

@markl17

I suggest Rebecca Black as his replacement! Battle of the AUTOTUNE divas!

Hello is anybody in there?

I still don't get why Britney even tours i mean she doesn't sing(the whole reason to going to a concert as a fan) and her dancing(that her fans always bring up) are awful.She should stay in the studio where she was made.

Gia

I saw the announcement for the concert tour this morning on my Facebook Newsfeed and after seeing this TMZ post I went back to look at it and it's been removed!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Jomica Man

Sure makes me wonder about what kind of people pay good money to see a show that is well chronicled for lip synching, and dance moves that would makes the DWTS judges gasp and cringe. Then again, Britney Spears has created a cult following or lemmings, which is about the same.

John Rossi

HEY LOSERS,

THE ONLY WAY TO GET BRINEY SPEARS TO WORK OUT...

LIKE DOING A PUSH UP... IS PUTTING A BUNCH OF CHEESE BURGERS..

IN HER SLOP BOWL,,, AND HE HAS TO LOWER HER COTTAGE CHEESE ASS

UP AND DOWN TO GET THEM.

BRITNEY, GO BACK TO THE TRAILER PARK YOU "TRAIN WRECK"

LATER LOSERS,

JOHN ROSSI

Kartrashian Klown

Oh, ouch Britney!

lisa

All of these videos I have seen of Britney's 'comeback' are just old news...her walking (pretend dancing) around in a corset lip synching to her music. Big deal! Sorry, but I see no talent in that act. Don't blame Enrique for pulling out of what would have been a disastrous show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments