Justin Bieber's Hair

On Serious Lockdown

3/29/2011 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber is such a wanted man ... even his HAIR has its own personal bodyguard ... TMZ has learned.

Justin Bieber Hair
Behind two bodyguards ... inside of a glass case ... sits the hair Bieber recently chopped off during the infamous salon session in which he altered his legendary hairstyle forever.

As you may have heard, the hair sold for more than $40k during a special charity auction on eBay -- and now, it's making special appearances around the country.

In fact, the hair is about to go on display at Lucky Strike Lanes in Miami ... where fans of Bieber's locks can pose with the strands ... as long as they cough up a donation for the tsunami relief effort in Japan.

We're told fans have been lined up for hours ... after all, it's magical.

1112_bieber_bangs_footer

Will

People need to get a life. Really? It's his hair people! I don't care if it was his left pinky.

rico

PLEASE LEAVE THIS CRAP TO PEREZ HILTON, I DELETED HIS WEB PAGE BECAUSE OF HIS EXCESS STORIES ON THIS HYPED AND UNTALENTED KID.BY MOST OF THE COMMENTS ON JB. MOST OF US CANT STAND THE PRICK.

riol

Every generation has that one "star" that they will buy anything to do with them: Elvis, Michael Jackson, Sinatra, and Justin Beiber even. Just wait five years when they do a "Where are they now" on JB and hes working at McDonalds for minimum wage.

konaehukai

How absolutey stupid. Between Dweeber's hair and the skank fight I'm getting the idea that TMS has some sort of teenage perversion.

jean paul

Folks I am trying to pick my bathtub drain with a pair of tweezers for those hairs that left me balding, then I will be waxing my chest and the wife is going to do my back, finally nose hair, ear hair, nuckle hair and .... I will be posting the whole ball on EBAY I will be trying to "comb" the internet for idiots who gobble up this useless news....

PRO US

Leave it to Beaver.

Lori

INSANITY

Stephanie

Absolutely the most stupid thing i've heard in a while. Truly unbelievable.

lalaland

WTF is wrong with us?

Lagoon

I hope his hair doesn't cause a riot. This is sickening.

More Cowbell

Just plain weird...but at the least $ goes to charity.

littlea1234

what the hell would anyone do with his hair.....amm ok???

Clay the don sippin Dom P daily like John.

This is how this new marketing bs demishes the real star of the past. This ****in keyid seems like a nice dude, but give me a damn break. MFs really compare Justin Timberlake to MJ, **** is just outrageous. If Usher wasn't his man he would've won that Grammy too. ****s all race now.

janet

Not to worry he will probally be bald by 25.

Cheryl

OMG!!!

His hair!!!???!!

Bieber needs to GO AWAY!! This is just REALLY sad!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments