Judge Judy Calls TMZ:

'I Needed a Day to Chill'

3/30/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Judy just called Harvey Levin from her hospital bed to tell him she's fine, saying, "I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill."

Judge Judy Update

Judge told Harvey, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."

As TMZ reported, Judge was taken by ambulance to the hospital after complaining of intestinal discomfort.

Judge said, "I'm really fine.  I wanted to go back to work this afternoon," adding, "I'm exhausted.  I'm just tired.    A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world."

Her Honor also said, "At my age, I know my body.  My body is fine."

Judy says she's at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.., where she just had an MRI.  Doctors are doing a few more tests and she says she'll be out tomorrow.

Judy says, "I'm gonna go home tomorrow.  It was a bad idea to fly home tonight."

Judy has one big regret about going to the hospital today.  She says some people from Las Vegas were coming to see her this afternoon to talk about a new Judge Judy slot machine.  She says the meeting will be put on hold for a week.

Harvey to Judy:  Get back on the bench, stat!

0330_judge_judy_footer

sean

Judge Judy =... Jew ??... not a Jew ??

Anya

Love you Judge Judy..... take care

John Rossi

DEAR LOSER'S,

JUDGE JUDY SUCK'S

BYE, LOSER'S

--- JOHN ROSSI

PS. YOU SUCK TOO!

Nancy "O"

Jusge Jusy is the greatest. Be well girl and keep chilling so you can get well and rock this world again. Best Judge ever!

what a beautiful day

Get well soon Judge Judy. I watch you everyday.
You are the Queen of all Judges.

Stewart

I hope she rests and gets well. I love the show! She is one smart lady.

Terry Joe

Hey Judge Judy; I've watched your television show for years, and while a lot may disagree with your decisions, I think you do justice; hope you get to feeling better soon; I only wish I could come before YOU in a court room with a person that's harrassing me online; you'd really shut this person down.

tina

Get well soon.

R

Botox can kill. That's correct.

jo

she is the most vile and insensitive person on TV

Sandra

Wish her well. I like her because she is a no nonsense woman!!!

jackie yellin

hang in there & take it easy!!! we love you & your show.

Bippy

PROBABLY HER EGO GOT SO LARGE THAT IT CROWDED EVERYTHING INSIDE AND SHE GOT FILLED UP WITH HER OWN S.H.I.T. AND NEEDED AN EMERGENCY ENEMA THAT WOULD TAKE A DAY TO GET IT ALL OUT OF HER!!

Pat

LOVE YOU JUDY! Watch you every day! Get well soon! Hugs and Love!

Selebraties Suck

I record her everyday and watch it every night.

Get rested, get better and get your ass back in that seat.