Judge Judy Calls TMZ:

'I Needed a Day to Chill'

3/30/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Judy just called Harvey Levin from her hospital bed to tell him she's fine, saying, "I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill."

Judge Judy Update

Judge told Harvey, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."

As TMZ reported, Judge was taken by ambulance to the hospital after complaining of intestinal discomfort.

Judge said, "I'm really fine.  I wanted to go back to work this afternoon," adding, "I'm exhausted.  I'm just tired.    A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world."

Her Honor also said, "At my age, I know my body.  My body is fine."

Judy says she's at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.., where she just had an MRI.  Doctors are doing a few more tests and she says she'll be out tomorrow.

Judy says, "I'm gonna go home tomorrow.  It was a bad idea to fly home tonight."

Judy has one big regret about going to the hospital today.  She says some people from Las Vegas were coming to see her this afternoon to talk about a new Judge Judy slot machine.  She says the meeting will be put on hold for a week.

Harvey to Judy:  Get back on the bench, stat!

0330_judge_judy_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lori

Lots of love Judge...get well, the world needs more of what you give...COMMON SENSE.

AyeJay

B O O - B O O ! :(

Sarafina

Get well soon, Judge Judy! I respect your intelligence and love the show so much!!

Terri

Get well soon, your honor!

Adrienne

Glad your feeling better. Thought it was appendicitis.Take care, Judge Judy

juanita

dear judge judy!
get well soon! your a tough broad!! and I love you!

blessings, and I will be saying prayer for you!!

juanita from sacramento,calif! March 30th

Cujeaux

IE; she was given a suppository. With all of the trouble going on in the world, I think it could use a little more slot machines.

whatsgoingon

Glad you're okay. Everyone needs a time out. Don't wait for your body to tell you to do so. Life is too short.

Trish

She may have common sense, but she's so mean and nasty to people. Get well.

bring back recent posts

...I am hooked on her show and love listening to her and watching her expressions! Feel better..glad you got yourself checked out! take a vacation!

Lori

Good thing she is alright so she can still yell at people for a few more years....WWW.CHEATERVILLE.COM is a brand new site that is dedicated to expose and stop cheaters! Post a picture and a story about a cheater ANONYMOUSLY and FREE! Vote on the cheater of the day! Play the CHEATERVILLE games WHACK-A-CHEAT and SHEEN SHOOT OUT! Brand new site that launched Valentines day and CHEATERVILLE has already over 4 MILLION HITS!! Advertising running this week on the HOWARD STERN SHOW!! Read all the posts about cheaters there are TONS but you have to REGISTER NOW for FREE!!! Dont be the last to know.....

Posted at 12:28 PM on Mar 30, 2011 by Travis
===============================================

DUDE....STOP THIS SH*T...WHY DOESN'T TMZ BLOCK YOUR DUMB ASS? NO ONE...NO ONE...NO ONE...IS GOING TO YOUR SITE.

STOP!

spyke

She's not mean and nasty, she is just a straight-shooter in a world full of slimey liars. I love her, so glad she is okay. Stay hydrated and take care of yourself dear lady.

barry

GAS.

stu

nice! a slot machine for all the welfare peeps she slames.

Canadian

Glad to hear it. Feel better soon Judge Judy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments