Michael Lohan, Kate Major Blowout

The 911 Call

3/30/2011 8:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained the 911 call from  Michael Lohan after his and Kate's nuclear fight last week  -- a rather calculated call to cops claiming Kate Majors attacked him.

0330_michael_lohan_ex_911
In the call -- made on March 21 -- Michael says "my girlfriend attacked me in my apartment and then I told her I was calling the police ... so she took off and said she was going to the police station."

Michael seemed to be making a preemptive strike, because he knew Kate was on her way to the cop shop.

Michael has since been charged with one misdemeanor count of inflicting injury on a cohabitant.

Shread

M. Lohan = Pure Garbage

LMN

Loser Lohan, at it again...

Geoffrey

TMZ, Can you please not cover this guy. He isn't a celebrity or anything. Whats' your point?? The whole damn family is a mess. If you guys stop covering him he will go away because no other media outlets cover him at all. I sometimes wonder how much of this is fabricated just to get on TMZ??????

Rick

What happened to TMZ not posting this idiot's name anymore? I am tired of the entire talentless family! Let them all get drunk, high and beat on each other! The mother will still deny there is a problem.

anonymous

OK GUYS, GUESS WHAT, YOU HATERS, KATE MAJORS IS A BIG LIAR AND ABUSER TOO, SO BEFORE YOU BLAME MICHAEL, REALIZE THOSE 2 ARE OIL AND WATER...GET REAL ALL OF YOU...THIS WOMAN IS A NUT CASE....TOTALLY OUT OF TOUCH...THEY BOTH GOT INTO IT...I GUARANTEE IT... SO BEFORE YOU BLAME HIM, CHECK OUT HER PAST. SHE CHOSE TO BE WITH MICHAEL LOHAN AND GIVE UP HER JOB FOR HIM...GUYS, GIVE IT UP..

diogenes

Another day, Another Lohan story.

Kitten

Anything to get their fake asses face-time. Those two deserve each other....

TRUTH

dou che bag
he has crabs , one nut and the minoxidil is so not working

TRUTH

The dou che bag is obviously the post above in all caps (yelling)
Even in typing, the nutcase can't control his anger.

Diane

UGH ! Come on TMZ ..stop posting his big stupid face and even bigger mouth ..can't stand the guy . Tape someone confronting him about where he gets his money and why he always hits girls ..thats what I want to see . We need that Jenelle girl to kick his ass ..now that I want to see...

yessir

Damn that's a long time to be on hold

dube blu

my dads a douche, but he douches with this douche.lohan is awarded douche father of the decade.

Susan62509

What a waste of 911's time. 911 is for life or death not for CYA calls. Hopefully he will get fined for abusing the emergency line.

Medeya

He is an evil evil man, I am really not surprised of any abuse he is/will be accused of. I hope he jumps off the building or gets run over by a car. Useless evil piece of crap.

And Comment #6 Anonymous=Michael Lohan, because there is noone dumb enough on this planet to defend this piece of ****. Give it up Michael............go away!!!!

kar

Who cares about either one of these loser's

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments