Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz -- Still Holding On

3/31/2011 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are finally coming to grips with their divorce ... by holding hands during a coffee run today in L.A. with their son Bronx.

0331_ashlee_pete_X17_BN3
Ashlee and Pete have been spotted out together numerous times since she filed for divorce last month ... but this is the first time we've seen them getting physical.

How touching.

Tricia

#13 Exactly what I thought! Put some shoes on that kid!

FruitSalad

i wonder if he sprained a tonsil yet ?

JMM

You haters are revealing in your comments so much about your own EMPTY HEADS and HOLLOW SOULS... what pathetic creatures you are! Your priorities are so skewed... your standards so twisted... it's a shame to see your poison affecting others... you'll reap what you're sowing, over and over and over and over... and it will serve you right!

MrsBeasley

Poster #2, I agree. I just thought the same thing...who is the female and who is wearing the nail polish. Yikes!! How things have changed since I was a younger person. I like to think of myself as a young 51, but geeze, if this is what getting older is about I'll take it over that. Much luck to them, though. Why do these girls always decide AFTER they have brought a new life in this world to give up the Dad. To me he seems like he is going to be a terrific Dad, and for her to bust up the family is selfish. Sorry girls, unless he beats you to kingdom come, take note of your vows.

Criss

So, she's going for the Samantha Ronson look?

jal

you have to read what future celebrity gossip said about them http://www.futurecelebritygossip.com/2010/12/ashlee-simpson-pregnant-with-girl.html

Zippy T. Pinhead

Oh wow, that is so super duper great. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that they get back together. Also TMZ, keep up the good work about reporting the progress on these two nobodys that most people couldn't give a shiny wet rats azz if they disappeared off the face of the earth and are never heard from again. Once again TMZ, thanks for the hard-nose thought provoking news reporting. P.S. You guys are the greatest.

e33

Coffee is so un-original. I see 2 tatted dudes holding hands. Karma is a bltch and this couple has had it coming a while

penny

She used to look so pretty, now she looks like sam ronson.

moonmaid

They realized they can't break up-who would want them?

Muppet

Good luck to them. I hope they can work it out. It's nice to see a couple putting some effort into making their marriage work instead of just walking away.

Madrigal

They are just doing it for publicity cuz they both suck and do not know how to get people to notice them.

b

She is a lip synching plastic surgery no talent ****. And I had to google to see what band the dork was in. Can anyone name a fall out boy song? Didn't think so. I feel sorry for the kid with loser parents.

PRO US

They're holding hands and walking with their child. That's very nice, irrespective of whether or not anyone likes their music, tatoos, clothes or whatever.

mac

Thats not even his kid, I decided. They should get a DNA test.
Im predicting these horrible "musicians" will be broke soon to match their lack of talent.

Put some shoes on the kid.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments