Charlie Sheen Puts Town on HIGH Alert

3/31/2011 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen is planning a wild after party when his tour hits New York City next week ... and, appropriately, cops in the area are already calling for back up ... TMZ has learned.

0330_charlie_sheen_invite_EX

Even though Charlie's show is at Radio City Music Hall ... the post celebration is in the tiny town of Carlstadt, NJ -- population around 6,000 -- where they usually only have 3 officers on duty per shift.

But when the Sheen party train rolls into Dragonfly nightclub ... Carlstadt PD tells us they'll ratchet things up and put about 10 officers on the night shift.

Despite the extra officers ... cops say they don't anticipate anything more than crowd control and traffic issues.

Yeah ... what could possibly go wrong.

0301_winning_footer_v3

Chaps

C'mon Raymond, which show did YOU buy tickets to?

Or does Chuckles just pay you 5 bucks an hour as a social network intern? Does he let you wipe his ass too?

Chaps

You two need to take naps between crack tokes, you were up all night following TMZ!

If CS needs a pair of CS'rs he knows where to find them!

ksis

When he needs a pair of two devoted fans who don't buy every nasty rumor about him and who actually listen to what he says instead of what people who clearly hate him say, then he sure as hell knows where to find them. LMAO!
And trust me Chapsy, there are more of us;) They just don't hang out around crap. LOL! We do, because we think (at least I do, can't speak for Raymond) that he needs to be defended against jealous trolls even here.

Chaps

Well thats OK ksis, when he dies, or one of his whores dies from drugs or suicide, I'm sure you will be there with plenty of excuses.

But if you think people are jealous - well you would have to live a very shallow life to be jealous of that Skeenk.

I will be honest though - I havent had this much fun since LiLo got popped for ripping jewelry! Actually it was like a twofer, they both are melting down at the same time!

DAMN thats good!

ksis

*************************************************

Exactly, Chapsy;) Thanks for agreeing with me. LOL Anyone who is jealous of someone else, lives a shallow and unfulfilling life himself.

Chaps

So, what does it pay to be the Skeenks intern? Do you get second hand crack smoke?

If you rub him in all the right places, you might get a raise!

Chaps

Only a cupla days left - And already New Jersey is Sold Out - of CRACK!

Autumn_in_Michigan

While it may be true that the greatest majority of people would find it hard to imagine why anyone in their right mind would actually buy a ticket and attend one of Charlie's shows, I would argue that actually filling those seats shouldn't be much of a problem for Charlie.

Look at it like this:

True, actual interest may be small percentage wise.....

1. World population ~ 6 billion

2. US population ~ 300 million

3. Charlie's Twitter Followers ~ 3 million

Charlie's "Cadres" (assuming that most followers actually like Charlie and aren't simply watching a train wreck) ~ only 1% of the US population.

But still.....

4. Substance abusers in the US (illegal drugs) ~ 13 million

5. Annual domestic violence incidents against women in the US ~ 3 million (conservative estimate)

Sparing the gory stats on animal abuse and the link between animal abuse and domestic violence...even given the reference to Charlie's threatening to kill their dogs in the Richards v Sheen divorce do***ents (See Smoking Gun website).....

Anyway, given # 4 & 5, I don't see much problem filling the house at ~ 5000 seats x 21 shows.

As depressing as the reality may be for some of us... as P.T Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute" - and plenty of cons to help them part with their money.

That said, will still be interesting to see just how many of those fools actually do part with their money to hear Charlie set the record straight on The Truth. His reality testing faculties are the thing of legend, I hear. Or, maybe I misunderstood and its "He's a Legend in his own mind".

Whatever.

Chaps

RR

He's a legend in his own mind - tho Lorre was good at using him as a puppet to spew the dirty jokes, we saw what happened when Chuckles rolls on his own

with Chucky Krack Korner

FAIL!

Autumn_in_Michigan

Apparently, some people are genuinely concerned that Charlie Sheen is becoming a role model to “certain men” and feel that’s “not good”.

To these people I would say – RELAX. Let’s try to keep things in perspective.

First of all, the actual percentage of these men in the population is likely to be small given that:

1. World population ~ 6 billion
2. US population ~ 300 million
3. Charlie's Twitter Followers ~ 3 million

Moreover, I have it on good authority that there are still plenty of gentlemen of quality around who would enjoy seeing that a certain “***** punk” (* aka pint sized chicken **** bully who terrorizes women, little girls, and small dogs) gets the long overdue ass kicking he so deserves. (*See the Richards v Sheen divorce do***ent at the Smoking Gun website).

Autumn_in_Michigan

RR

with Chucky Krack Korner

FAIL!
Posted at 3:31 PM on Mar 31, 2011 by Chaps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All good points and duly noted.

However, even Charlie saw what happened when he "rolls on his own". He evidently is recruiting help now in the writing dept. for the show - although don't hold breath waiting for him to actually give full credit where credit is due, only where he has to.

Autumn_in_Michigan

The people who know him, claim he is lovely to work with and a genleman. Those who know him say he is a wonderful, hands-on father. You're haters because you don't approve of his lifestyle. Get over yourselves. Probably a bunch of puratanical, right wing, bible thumping, whack jobs.

I'll take a little crazy Charlie over the above any day of the week.

Posted at 10:56 AM on Mar 31, 2011 by 2.5FAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hands on father..."???? You do know that his parents raised his first daughter Cassandra don't you?

Autumn_in_Michigan

Ya know...This is so true. I think most people are so afraid of breaking those damn rules, that they reject everyone who has the guts to actually do it.
Many of them would be 100% behind Charlie if crawled back to WB and Lorre with apologies and begged for his job back, because that's what they would do. It doesn't matter that they would lose their dignity and self-respect, but hey! They would have their precious jobs back.
Now I understand that not everyone can afford losing a job and standing up to the employer. We all have families and we do not earn the kind of money that Charlie does. However he CAN afford it (that is the problem for 99% of his haters), and I see no reason why he shouldn't do it. Apparently that 1.8 per episode is less important than screaming out the truth and standing up to those that tried to screw him.
He says what he thinks and he doesn't care what it looks like. Anyone who is brave enough to do it, should be admired, not condemned.

Posted at 4:47 AM on Mar 31, 2011 by ksis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh, you make it sound like Charlie actually quit his job - instead of getting his ass fired after his public campaign to get WB to: (1) Let him come back to work; (2) give him a raise; and (3) allow him to have more control over the show (e.g. get rid of certain trolls).

I hope that you have seriously applied to be Charlie's intern or at least some part of his PR team - you sure can spin it.

Now, I will leave you to start the cheap **** slinging in my direction while I go back to my (believe it or not I don't actually care much) rather unconventional but highly functional, happy, secular, and self-employed life.

FYI, not everyone who abandons the Golden Handcuffs of Corporate America or whatever occupation is a crack head. There are actually shades of grey in the world.

Miss B

He needs help! Desperate help!!!

ksis

Posted at 5:02 PM on Mar 31, 2011 by RR

Cheap ****? You're probably not worth the trouble just for saying that instead of waiting for my response, and I was actually looking forward to responding and to you and presenting my arguments, because I actually thought I am dealing with someone who can form an intelligent sentence. But what the hell.
Don't even try to make it sound like I have no respect for those who hold on to their jobs with their fingers, toes and teeth. If you read carefully my whole post, you'd know that my opinion is not everyone can afford standing up to the bosses, but those who DO should not be condemned JUST BECAUSE they DO. And Charlie was fired, but AFTER he was fired he did not crawl back, kissing a s ses and begging for a job back, like many suggested, including his so-called friends, but told them what he really thought of them. THAT is a fact, not a spin.
And FYI...He clearly said in an interview that he was not serious about the 3 mil raise, and he never wanted to get rid of anyone. What he wanted, before he got officially fired, was communication. Including Chuck.
Oh and I already have a job, but thanks for the suggestion.
How CHEAP was that?