« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carmelo Anthony's Wife LaLa -- I Didn't Bash Denver!

4/1/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carmelo Anthony's wife LaLa Vazquez tells TMZ, she didn't blast her husband's old NBA team on a Denver radio station this morning -- claiming whoever DID ... was an April Fool's Day impostor.

0401_lala_audio_EXD_TMZ_2

The interview went down a couple hours ago on Denver's KS107.5 Morning Show -- someone claiming to be LaLa called in, saying, "You people suck. Your stores are all the same ... Everything closes early. I mean, I need to party until five in the morning. Who cares if I have a son?"

But LaLa tells us, she's the victim of April Fool's Day identity theft -- claiming, “That was not me who called into KS107.5 this morning.  I wasn’t even aware this was happening and it was a poor taste in judgment on the show’s part.”

LaLa's been taking heat on Twitter all morning ... and she's pissed.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Quinn

She's retarded. Denver is retarded.

Democrats are evil

Sounds like someone deserves a lawsuit to teach them a lesson.

thea303

IT WAS A FREAKIN JOKE..PRANK OR WHATEVER GET OVER IT ALREADY DAMN.. SHE SOUNDING LIKE A CRY BABY..MUST HAVE REALLY HAD SOME HARD FEELINGS FOR MY 303 NATION THEN...LOL

justsaying23

GLAD Carmello left Denver, we didn't like him OR want him!! And KS107.5 morning show is funny... don't like that crappy music, but I do listen to their morning show! Also, Denver hates Californians moving here, so if you could PLEASE get out, that'd rock!!

Posted at 1:32 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by miabella29

No one from Cali wants to move to Denver. Are you serious? You made me laugh so hard...More people from CO move to CA...not the other way around and ya'll are more than welcome out here...except for you.

Angela

OMG Lala it was a freaking joke STFU!!! Anyway KS1075 has the best morning show ever!! download the KS1075 app for your smart phone to listen to the show or stream it on their website, you'll be glad you did! You gotta hear the new Charlie Sheen 'Buzzin' spoof....hilarious. Check em out!

Grammy

It doesn't even sound like her.

LAWRENCE

I never knew Carmelo's wifes name before. Why you may ask? Well because last time I checked she doesn't play in the NBA therefore why would I care about her or her life playing wife/girlfriend to a guy who's getting plenty on the road. I'll never understand why people watch shows like this and the Kardashian nonsense. Who cares what these people do?

Alex

O.K. Melo you are in N.Y. that's what you wanted but what you are giving them is not what they wanted. Melo is Overrated, and that is an understatement. As for his wife just shut up bitch. You both deserve each other.

Area303

DUH, LALA!! It is April Fool's Day!!! It may not have been classy, but that was epic!! And actually it does sound a tad like her is she was hungover!! She is just pissed that all sorts of people were blowing up her twitter!! Ya finally got something to tweet about Lala!!

Stepaerobicfan

I heard this on the radio this morning and it was HILARIOUS! I am not a sports fan or a Lala fan and I knew it was an April Fools joke right off the bat, lol. Good work, Larry Ulibarri, Kendall B and Kathie J!

Their show really is creative and innovative. It isn't a "shock jock" show like some of the shows are. They are unique that they come up with fun spoofs (such as Cheese Sticks which was a spoof of Like a G6) LOL.

Seriously Lala...what was this hurting? There are so many worse things going on...kudos to KS 107.5 though for this!

LiL Lisa 4rm LA

LOL I listened to the morning show and heard this whole interview. It was extremely obvious that it wasn't LaLa and clearly a joke. Those who didn't realize it should probably pull there heads out their a** and learn how to take a joke! KS 107.5 has a great morning show that I absolutely love and I think it is great that they were able to fool so many people :)

Amanda

Check out this Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2coWqQs4g4
this is how Denver feels about Melo.

dadudedd

Hey biatch!
How's that "career" coming along?
ROFLMFAO

Tonya P

THAT IS NOTTTTT LALA. Lala has a very unique voice and NY accent and if you've heard her once......you would know that the recording isn't even close to how she speaks. WACK!

Who actually would believe this crap anyways?

tmzblogger

Does not even sound like LA LA at all!!! That was not La La and who ever it was should be held accountable, LAWSUIT-- La La is a beautiful person inside out. She has a great heart and is not a evil person who likes drama. La takes care of her son and would never say such things.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments