'Real Housewife'

Takes a Licking ...

for a Body Shot

4/5/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

40-ish-year-old "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tamra Barney partied like a college kid this weekend -- by letting her BF do a body shot off her at a bar in Mexico ... and TMZ has the video.

040411_real_housewive2_video
The graphic lick-fest went down at the Casa Dorada Resort in Cabo San Lucas -- where Tamra's man Eddie Judge took his sweet-ass time prepping her stomach for the tongue-lashing she was about to receive.

Please, drink off "Housewives" responsibly.

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Yeah

this b*itch turns any thread into her "show"

Get a cable access show already boring a$$ bitc8

Nikkcolle

Simon was a jerk but I bet he is glad to be rid of her. She is a b*tch. She thinks she is so classy but she starts much of the drama on the show. SKANKOSAURUS!

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Yeah

this b*itch turns any thread into her "show"

Get a cable access show already boring a$$ bitc8

__________

Don't flatter yourself b-itch I was referring to MICHELLE not you. Dumb f-cuk

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Funny how pathetic people starved for human interaction actually think people are referring to them.

Yes I get you didn't have hugs as a child.
I get that every other girl in your class was prettier than you.

Yeah I get it

But its not about you. Waste of space

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

You know what's sad?

You hanging from my n-u-t sack.

I see you are single so stop trying to hit on me. Paranoid b-i-t-ch needs serious meds

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

see I see why you are one lonely bitter chick.

You are so childish and pathetic. Your insults are something a highschooler would say. Yawn. See why you don't have a man?
See why you sleep alone night after night after night after night after night?

Old bitter cow. You'd be on your knees if I so much as glanced in your general direction hefer.

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

Table for one

I love it when single ugly girls spend all day commenting on a site . It makes them feel like a part of something. Jealous ho.
I'm sure you have'nt been taken out to dinner in MONTHS MAYBE YEARS!!!
Free every weekend. How many cats are you up to crazy NO lady?

Is the show hoarders taping at your place next?

SELENA

Tamara, you are too old to be acting so slutty doing body shots, girl trips are fun, and I get it, but not body shots and you seem to be able to go out an awful lot for having 3 kids!!

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

glad you have this forum N.O. Lady you'd be hanging from your shower curtain rod with this.

I'm going now. Try not to committ suicide or comment on 40 year olds that are hotter than you on your best day.

Take care of the yeast infection dripping out of that cave of yours

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

LOL

I have a wife.

Someone loves me.

You are single because no one even LIKES YOU!!

TAKE UP KNITTING OR GET ANOTHER CAT!

sunny

@ N.O. Lady

I know you are totally nuts and will assume I'm one person running around posting under 25 names but I'm not

You sound like a terrible person in general.

You really should get yourself some kind of help/intervention.

No joke you sound like one sick puppy. I mean you have been at it for A WHILE. Making homophobic comments and insulting everyone. You staying single with that attitude.

B.J.

Tamra what the hell happen to you..You are acting like trash.
Kid must be so very proud..

sunny

That is just sad Lady. I pity you.

sunny

Just don't pull a Britney and shave your head, but you really sound mentally unstable.
I'm in the health professions field and you need to get your self over to web M.D. and search your symptoms. There is nothing wrong with having a mental health problem.

sunny

People please be careful what you say to other people. Your words are powerful and you could unknowingly send someone over the edge. There are some people who are not playing with a full deck of cards and it's unfair to gang up on them and bash them. They clearly need help. All these angry postings and back and fourth is a cry for help.