Amanda Bynes --

My Puppy Dog is

DEAD

4/5/2011 9:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Horrible, terrible, tragic, heartbreaking news about Amanda Bynes missing 4-month-old Pomeranian Little Angel ... she's no longer with the living.

Amanda Bynes Missing Dog

Bynes tweeted the gloomy news moments ago, saying, "Sad day....Little Angel is in heaven now. RIP I love you."

This morning, Bynes announced Little Angel went missing sometime yesterday -- and begged her Twitter followers to help her locate the young pup.

So sad.

0405_amanda_bynes_little_angel

Randy

Nothing is going right for her.

fromwayacrosstheoceanami

Poor little dog :(( I would be devastated if my dog went missing and turned up dead. So sorry to hear of this. :(

If you read these Amanda, dont worry about the horrible comments made by horrible people. Their little lives obviously have no love in them. Love for a dog, any pet, can be just as strong as the love you have for any other family member, so the loss you feel for them is just as strong.

Chin up x

JimmyCrapCorn

what kind of self-centered idiot can't take care of a puppy and let's it die after only a few months.

don't get anymore pets, LOSER

Carelesswhisper

I cannot believe the heartless people on here! It's a very tragic thing loosing a beloved pet. We do not know the cir***stances surrounding the puppies disappearance so nobody can really speculate that it was her fault. Unfortunately accidents happen. She obviously loved her dog very much. Lighten up people! Now I know why I stick to my "people suck" mentality!

Criss

Some people here are saying some really awful things!

roll3567

sorry about her dog, but i'd be happy tp help her find her *****!

lou

That's sad. Poor pup must have been run over. Way sad. I have a pup too and I'd be devastated if anything happened to him. So
sorry for you and your pup, Amanda.

And unless I'm mistaken, NO WHERE does the article state that Amanda was a bad pet owner. Some how or other the pup got out of her house without her knowledge. It was an ACCIDENT. Give the poor lady a break.

pumpiumpiumkin

It is likely that it just died from low blood sugar. Tiny pom puppies are prone to that. Their metabolisms are so fast that they quickly burn through all their blood sugar and just die. You don't see it coming. We almost lost our pom pup numerous times in the first few months of her life. We had to hand force feed her to keep her going.

Jake

OMG why didn't this make the 6PM news nationally!!! Everyone knows Amanda Bynes continues to be relevant in celebrity status

Bahahahaha!

Anne

TMZ, find out how who had/found the dog and how it died. Any true pet owner would be devastated.

calypso

This sounds ridiculous. Puppies usually aren't released until they are 4 months old. I'm not sure how old this dog was when she got it. I think that speaks for itself. She must have had it for about 1-7 days before it escaped and got hit by a car or whatever.

Hilary

How in the world does someone let a baby dog that small out of their sight??!! I mean come on!! That dog is a tiny, helpless baby! I might possibly hate Amanda Bynes over this!! Vapid Bitch!

Hilary

Hmmmm

Is it really dead or is it gonna make a return from death within a month like its owners acting career?

Kerry

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little one. My heart really goes out to you.